Conjoined twins married.

RobertMewler

-65e14512a8f3be56.JPG
Their optometrist must hate giving them eye exams. "Now, lean forward and put your chin in this cup... not you!!! Aw, fuck it!"

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude

Guy is guaranteed to have a 3 way.
Goddamn they aged like shit. But this nerd knows what hes doing. Hes married now but gets unlimited 3 ways for life. These 2 in 1 broads must do absolutely nothing all day but service this dude. Because theyre desperate to please and be wanted.

When one of them dies the other dies pretty soon after. Imagine how fucking scary those final moments are.

Apparently they have a pretty low key normal life in a small town they live in. I can respect that. I grew up with this east Asian woman loving nearby with a facial deformation that quickly became "normal" as a kid. She could hardly speak due to it but she seemed to get by okay.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
New pics came out:

79890751.jpg

premium-exclusive-conjoined-twin-sisters-79880096.jpg

premium-exclusive-conjoined-twin-sisters-79880249.jpg

So you've got the one with a hair scrunchy in. You need two hands to do that. They're different people with different brains yet their combined brains signal to their separate arms to coordinate like that? Crazy.
I'm curious to how they even coordinate walking. If one wants to turn left and the other wants to turn right, will they rip in half?

So many questions!

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
When one of them dies the other dies pretty soon after. Imagine how fucking scary those final moments are.

Apparently they have a pretty low key normal life in a small town they live in. I can respect that. I grew up with this east Asian woman loving nearby with a facial deformation that quickly became "normal" as a kid. She could hardly speak due to it but she seemed to get by okay.
Some sad pathetic bald manlet white guy will shack her up anyway

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
A few years from now when they're dead (what kind of lifespan could they possibly have?) people will say it's obviously photoshopped pics and never happened.

I know he legally married one of the heads. Does he kiss the other one?

If one is giving a blowjob is the other just face deep in his thigh?

Do they shit twice as much as a regular person since they’re two heads one stomach?

I know they’re elementary school teachers. Do they get one paycheck or two?

Do they both feel pain if they stub their toe on the side they’re controlling?

How do they swim?

Do they both on the life insurance policy? So if something happened, the husband gets double the money?

How many seats on a plane? How many movie tickets? What about amusement park tickets? Do they have one or two phones?

If one head commits a crime but the other is innocent then what?

Millions of questions.