Conjoined twins married.

Rascal

-65e14512a8f3be56.JPG

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
And if the other one gets married and her husband wants to fuck but the one on the left doesn't feel like it, what then? Plus I can't get the logistics of the beej. The other sister is basically gonna get kneed in the face the whole time if they go the traditional route.

If they are both married to different dudes and get pregnant, what then?
Even if they don’t marry another dude, who is the mother of this dudes kid? Both?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
And if the other one gets married and her husband wants to fuck but the one on the left doesn't feel like it, what then? Plus I can't get the logistics of the beej. The other sister is basically gonna get kneed in the face the whole time if they go the traditional route.

If they are both married to different dudes and get pregnant, what then?
I think it’s kind of silly to pretend that they’re different people to begin with. Women can’t make up their minds anyways but this one just has two brains. Them possibly having to file taxes separately is an amusing concept.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Is it double murder if he decides to go for the insurance money?
Or if he ends up arguing with and despising only one head/neck and strangles her and the other head stays quiet about it and just goes on with the head flopping around. Does the head eventually rot and fall off?

I need answers goddamn it!

And what if one loves anal and the other hates it? Does he have to ply the one that doesn't with Percocets in compensation? And what if the one who likes it hates percs? What a fawwkin conundrum! That might even be more weird than water! *Sniff*

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I think it’s kind of silly to pretend that they’re different people to begin with. Women can’t make up their minds anyways but this one just has two brains. Them possibly having to file taxes separately is an amusing concept.
That's all well and good, and if we lived in a more understanding world the doctor would have explained all this to the parents and they would have terminated the pregnancy. But they are determined to live a full life so now we all get to ask these interesting questions.

Legally they are separate people. This obviously disturbed dude can't legally say he's married to both because that's against the law in most of the US.

This reminds me of a riddle we had to solve in high school about a judge not being able to send someone to jail even though he knew a person had committed murder because he'd be putting an innocent person away. I jokingly said Siamese twins and that was the answer, soooo...

While we're all talking about him killing one of them, he better watch the fuck out because they could kill him and possibly get away with it because one could claim she would never allow that to happen and is innocent hahaha