• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to everyone who predicted this.

Forum Clout
Jim knows that's a man, right?

You'd think the fetish taboo stuff would dry up after a week of getting pounded in the ass by this hulking Scandinavian. You'd see it shaving or taking a huge dump and think, oh crap, the illusion is gone, and move on. But Jim is OK with sucking a man's dick and taking a big load of goo on his face. He's a homosexual.

Forum Clout

You'd think the fetish taboo stuff would dry up after a week of getting pounded in the ass by this hulking Scandinavian. You'd see it shaving or taking a huge dump and think, oh crap, the illusion is gone, and move on. But Jim is OK with sucking a man's dick and taking a big load of goo on his face. He's a homosexual.
Duh.

Forum Clout
This tranny honestly scares the shit out of me. Have you ever ended up somewhere you shouldn't be with dangerous people who are friendly enough but seem unpredictable and it's impossible to get comfortable because you don't know if the guy with the gun peeking out the blinds because the aliens can hear him smoke meth is going to randomly shoot you in the head? But you can't just get up and leave or they might get offended or pissed off and shoot you in the head? That's the type of uncomfortable that Jim should feel living with this thing. He should be afraid. The fact that he isn't is insane to me.
Yeah.. except, instead of a gun, it’s carryin’ a giant pecka’ ready ta’ shoot oa’ sumthin’.

Seriously. When your trans girlfriend is more of a chad with a bigger dick than you who’s spending all your money, it’s time to pull a nigga Floyd and cain’t breeve with the noose trick.

Fucking saggy, neurotic, miserable little worm still thinks The Fonz and Mary Tyler Moore are the latest cultural references. What’s a Tik Tok, Nikki?

BlkPanda

Forum Clout

That’s one of the stranger things about all of this. The girly charade can’t go on for 24hrs. At a certain times during the day the dude does not have make up on and doesn’t feel like doing the fake girl voice.

I imagine mornings when he’s hung over, it’s just two dudes sitting in the apartment drinking coffee with Norton brooding about why don’t you have your make up on

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I wonder what their domestic arguments are like. Does his original male voice come out when he gets angry? The neighbours tell the police "I heard a man and a woman argue and then a third guy came in and started yelling and crying".

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
This tranny honestly scares the shit out of me. Have you ever ended up somewhere you shouldn't be with dangerous people who are friendly enough but seem unpredictable and it's impossible to get comfortable because you don't know if the guy with the gun peeking out the blinds because the aliens can hear him smoke meth is going to randomly shoot you in the head? But you can't just get up and leave or they might get offended or pissed off and shoot you in the head? That's the type of uncomfortable that Jim should feel living with this thing. He should be afraid. The fact that he isn't is insane to me.
PCP is a hell of a drug.