• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to everyone who predicted this.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
If he wanted to be honest he would make the entire channel about dating a woman with a dick. Make videos like what Jim has to do to prepare his asshole or what vitamins Nikki takes to still pump loads.
Saw a commercial for prep and it even had two very masculine tranny's in it those gentleman looked as if they live at the gym 🤡 wish my arms were as ripped 🥺😭

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
These are the herbs who listen to Jim and Sam:

faggots.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

(I was going to edit it to have in joke references but I can’t do it, it’s not even funny, this is genuinely loathesome and apocalyptic, we are in the death throes of a once mighty nation, so rich with promise and faith)

Forum Clout
View attachment 170281
I cant even express how much i’m brooding right now.
BIG NEWS! Jim “Saggy Worm” has to take Blue Chew even just to bottom for Veeking Princes Aryan Tranny. BIG NEWS! (S)he’s using him for money in a long play stratagem. BIG NEWS! Niggers are generally violent and low IQ.

You can tell how uncomfortable he is even being recorded. He can’t even be happy in his own weird dream relationship. It’s either because he knows it’s predicated on money for her or he’s delusional enough to actually think they’re in love but still hates himself regardless of who he’s with or not with.

Btw, Sue, you are the greatest trans icon since Audrey Hale! 🏳️‍⚧️✊🏿

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jim and Sam former intern soyrara who is basically a female intern David. She's a very sheltered virgin never been kissed lives with her mother type who is now filming a freak show. She's a practicing Muslim too so no idea how she squares it all up
God I hope this ends with her brutally stabbing both of them to death. that's the funniest thing that could happen in Minecraft

Forum Clout
'There's nothing extraordinary about us or our relationship. My wife has a very average 9" cock.'
"It's like any other normal marriage. I wake up, limp to the kitchen for some ice, and gently dab it on my aching, bleeding rectum, just like every other man does in the morning. We're like any other normal couple where the girl is a transsexual prostitute, we have our ups and downs."

Actually it's possible. Faggot Jim Norton will chase the "sex work is real work" crowd for any bit of relevance and money he can get
He/she is a whore, and once a whore, always a whore. He/she is always on the hustle, and can never be trusted. Always working an angle.