• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Con Pic Dump

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
b2d0d3da3948cc4f614cf98004446214.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat used to act like these room parties were wild stuff. Then you see photos of people standing around watching a retard paint rocks.

View attachment 218036
I don't know why but the backpack solo pic conjures up memories of the rush scene for fraternities in Animal House, also the scene in Old School where Luke Wilson comes home to his wife having a three-way, and table number 9 in the Wedding Singer. Yes- sometimes I make memes
/pop culture references in my head and communicate them irl.

Just this simple picture makes me think of loneliness, being a loser, and left out- not sure why this particular image does that to me. In an instance, I see that and think these guys are a bunch of bores trying to be social.

As an aside, he brought Nikki around to show that he's a pussy getter and having sex with her-- in that 🤡 🌎 Nikki is like a 6 or 7. There's no reason for the wife or gf to be there-- It's not a party. It's just a couple of adult autistic dorks painting their children's toys.

Last edited:

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
"National Sarcasm Society"

Totally forgot about that style of t-shirt. Dorks really thought being sarcastic was some kind of superpower. Meanwhile, they were just unlikeable fat kids with asperger's. Women would put that in their dating profiles: "Fluent in sarcasm." No, you're just a cunt.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He sets himself up with his pictures he must be into some weird fetish for taking L's publicly.

You know he sucked off and let that fat guy cum in his mouth.

First thought that popped in my head scrolling down seeing the pictures with their tongues out. Then I scroll down and see the guy in Moob's lap to confirm it and he is ecstatic like when his friend's tongue was in his ear massaging his bitch tits..

TZwLxJh.jpg
Woah, hold on. Is that Penny Eater?