• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Con Pic Dump

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The fucking dinosaur picture... Fuck. If someone told me that I HAD to spend five minutes in that room, I'd be unbelievably pissed. I'd get all huffy and pouty and slam doors about it. I would be visibly pissed off and unapproachable as possible. I'm getting kind of mad just imagining it. "Hey there, new friend, grab a beer and seat at the ta-" "I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO!"

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
wfest2018-120-large-jpg.217824

Is this Mama Raven and Tommy Toms? Did Pat take his parents to a convention?

TorquieTwoBeers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It must have been strange for these people to see Adrienne every year, "happily" married to Fatrick, with Big Jon Snyder tagging along. Then the next year, Adrienne and Jon don't come and instead they get Niki alongside Pat. I wonder if anyone asked him what happened or if they already knew, since Adrienne was practically blowing Jon in public the previous year.