• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Con Pic Dump

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Started at the bottom (2005)
p_vh_everybody_.jpg

Now I’m the most specialest boy (2011)
2011.jpg

In his daughter chuckin’, barfly fuckin’ hunk era.
8814387383_480c060979_o.jpg

8824977492_82b5d16cc0_o.jpg

Pat: *wears a t-shirt mocking stupid people*
Also Pat: *sends entire evidence folder and grants numerous interviews to JoshuaMoon [email protected]*
wfest2007-33.jpg

“Padawan v 2.5” for his name on his nametag. He already wanted to be known primarily for his online self in 2007.
2007.jpg

I think we had these?
8814386149_8226275323_o.jpg

8824979742_35d1226583_o.jpg

8824978878_7c804a5e16_o.jpg

More dino pics. Niki looks less miserable than in the famous dino pic. She’s probably more drunk here, in fairness. These were taken right before he paid $5,000 to get unbanned from Twitter (minus checkmark). You can see how maybe Patrick and Niki could have had nice little simpleton lives if Patrick hadn’t been narcissistically compelled to be a famous internet firebrand.
Wfest2018-125-large.jpg

Wfest2018-145-large.jpg

Wfest2018-132-large.jpg

Wfest2018-123-large.jpg

Wfest2018-122-large.jpg

Wfest2018-120-large.jpg

Wfest2018-121-large.jpg

Wfest2018-694-large.jpg

Policechilds (that I’m suing)! The Vandal wrote on my entry card!
Wfest2018-694-large.png

He truly is the worst writer. Apparently they discovered this dinosaur had one more finger than previously thought: a tiny, vestigial one. He writes, “Added 4th vestigial fingers and repositioned oposable thumb digits on the hands”. He can’t spell “opposable”; he doesn't use a comma, making it sound like all of the fingers are vestigial; and he could have said, “repositioned opposable thumbs to accommodate fourth, vestigial fingers.”

OPPOSABLE THUMB DIGIT HAND FINGERS -- sorry, I'm in a bad mood.

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
He sets himself up with his pictures he must be into some weird fetish for taking L's publicly.

You know he sucked off and let that fat guy cum in his mouth.

First thought that popped in my head scrolling down seeing the pictures with their tongues out. Then I scroll down and see the guy in Moob's lap to confirm it and he is ecstatic like when his friend's tongue was in his ear massaging his bitch tits..

TZwLxJh.jpg

Forum Clout
He sets himself up with his pictures he must be into some weird fetish for taking L's publicly.

You know he sucked off and let that fat guy cum in his mouth.

First thought that popped in my head scrolling down seeing the pictures with their tongues out. Then I scroll down and see the guy in Moob's lap to confirm it and he is ecstatic like when his friend's tongue was in his ear massaging his bitch tits..

TZwLxJh.jpg
In the tan t-shirt ones he looks utterly special needs, the other doofuses look like nerds he looks like he has then tism for sure.

Forum Clout
Started at the bottom (2005)
View attachment 217822

Now I’m the most specialest boy (2011)
View attachment 217816

In his daughter chuckin’, barfly fuckin’ hunk era.
View attachment 217818
View attachment 217819

Pat: *wears a t-shirt mocking stupid people*
Also Pat: *sends entire evidence folder and grants numerous interviews to JoshuaMoon [email protected]*
View attachment 217823

“Padawan v 2.5” for his name on his nametag. He already wanted to be known primarily for his online self in 2007.
View attachment 217815

I think we had these?

More dino pics. Niki looks less miserable than in the famous dino pic. She’s probably more drunk here, in fairness. These were taken right before he paid $5,000 to get unbanned from Twitter (minus checkmark). You can see how maybe Patrick and Niki could have had nice little simpleton lives if Patrick hadn’t been narcissistically compelled to be a famous internet firebrand.

Policechilds (that I’m suing)! The Vandal wrote on my entry card!
View attachment 217832
He truly is the worst writer. Apparently they discovered this dinosaur had one more finger than previously thought: a tiny, vestigial one. He writes, “Added 4th vestigial fingers and repositioned oposable thumb digits on the hands”. He can’t spell “opposable”; he doesn't use a comma, making it sound like all of the fingers are vestigial; and he could have said, “repositioned opposable thumbs to accommodate fourth, vestigial fingers.”

Woof. That hotel room in the dino pics must have reeked

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The broad with the ribs shirt isn't helping my paranoia about this all being me in a coma.

I'm almost shocked at how close he got to spelling it correctly. I would've guessed he'd write upposeabil or some shit.