Close the books. This is not a drill.

JebJoh

This makes me feel sorry for poor Layler. I’ll explain why:

If this crowd gets a whiff of The Pig and come here, they’ll get introduced to Brother Moo and his buffoonery, then realize that Layler is in their demographic and proceed to fuck with her.

That would be unacceptable I say we let her become a lolcow on her own, the way carol and missy have.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
This makes me feel sorry for poor Layler. I’ll explain why:

If this crowd gets a whiff of The Pig and come here, they’ll get introduced to Brother Moo and his buffoonery, then realize that Layler is in their demographic and proceed to fuck with her.

I’d be more concerned with Annabelle catching shrapnel. Kids are cruel and she genuinely doesn’t deserve any of this shit.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I really think this is the year Pat will go viral for being such a huge lol cow. I can see Rogan talking about him thanks to various you tube docs about him and his crazy behavior
I’ve been saying this for years, its too sublime of a phenomenon to not get to that level eventually

While i like the idea of more exposure for patrick, I won't be best pleased if this place gets overrun by zoomers.
As the leader of the Patposting Zoomer delegation, I deadass think we get slept on. An army of us would eat and leave no crumbs, and it would go crazzzzy, on god.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I’ve been saying this for years, its too sublime of a phenomenon to not get to that level eventually

As the leader of the Patposting Zoomer delegation, I deadass think we get slept on. An army of us would eat and leave no crumbs, and it would go crazzzzy, on god ("Wahalli")

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
While I like the idea of Pat going mainstream, the admin / mods will need to contain these zoomer fags as, judging by how they treated Larson, they'll probably do some dumb illegal shit that will tie into this place and land us all in prison, stalkers.

Goodness me that made me sound like a Kiwifag.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I really think this is the year Pat will go viral for being such a huge lol cow. I can see Rogan talking about him thanks to various you tube docs about him and his crazy behavior
If we can somehow get Rogan to dive into the Pat lore a little bit on his show or pump up the views on all of the Patrick docs...cause the true fun is in the irony: Patrick wants to be famous more than anything, but watching him become infamous is only going to be torturous for him. And again; I'm just as intrigued as anyone in terms of watching how far this shit can go with him, and how much his ego can take.

1714817407778.png
I cant believe I'm the first one to make a skibidi patrick shoop (ignore thikki behind the curtain)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Its pretty great that pats thirst for fame backfired. He isnt famous for twitter posts,books, or stand up. He is famous for being an absolute retard on the internet and everyone makes fun of him. Just like his entire childhood.

If we can somehow get Rogan to dive into the Pat lore a little bit on his show or pump up the views on all of the Patrick docs...cause the true fun is in the irony: Patrick wants to be famous more than anything, but watching him become infamous is only going to be torturous for him. And again; I'm just as intrigued as anyone in terms of watching how far this shit can go with him, and how much his ego can take.
He's come close to Pat's orbit on a couple of occasions. Someone got Pat onto Michael Malice's radar for a snarky reply or two.
Screenshot-from-2024-01-13-22-24-44.png

I really hoped that it would have taken, as (like him or not):
  • He's better at Twitter (and writing) than Pat
  • He doesn't suffer fools gladly
  • Patrick is a Twitter-addicted fool who's more than happy to give you the assist when you're trying to dunk on his net
He was within spitting distance of being on Kurt Metzger's radar as well, as he is/was friends with EVS.

He's come close to Pat's orbit on a couple of occasions. Someone got Pat onto Michael Malice's radar for a snarky reply or two.
Screenshot-from-2024-01-13-22-24-44.png

I really hoped that it would have taken, as (like him or not):
  • He's better at Twitter (and writing) than Pat
  • He doesn't suffer fools gladly
  • Patrick is a Twitter-addicted fool who's more than happy to give you the assist when you're trying to dunk on his net
He was within spitting distance of being on Kurt Metzger's radar as well, as he is/was friends with EVS.
Screenshot-from-2024-05-04-13-18-18.png