Chicken coop upgrades and vertical vs horizontal

I'm glad she cucked him and whatever but she always been white trash
You might even say she…clucked him!
IMG_8923.jpeg

I’ll be here all week, try the veal and don’t forget to superchat!

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
this is how she ended up with all these junk

shes so fucking ahead of everyone that she thought to replace the perfectly capable manual door with an automated one that will save her 2 seconds, so now she got one that goes side to side but the chippings is getting in the way so now she thought to replace the chipping with sand and another door that goes from top down. now shes got chippings and new sand, a manual door, an automatic door that goes side to side and an automatic door that go from top down, then one day she saw an amazon listing with a top down door thats cheaper and its clearly built way worse but shes gotta save the good top down door for a rainy day. all of this so she can save the 2 seconds everyday

but kudos to her for trying to sell all that junk for 2 dollars and the first way worse chippings for 50$+

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Pardon my bluntness, but this bitch is weird.

Married Pat. Left him for an alpha with a massive hog, but still a friend of Pats at one time - so a sideways move. Then PCJ dies from his unit drawing too much blood away from his heart all those years, and she might have actually downgraded this time to some random bloke who looks like he just stepped off the set of "Sling Blade".

None of that is as strange as the addiction to selling complete shit that should have filled up rubbish bins long ago. Then you add the chickens/ducks to it...

We put this cunt on a pedestal, lads. @captain_kamala , did you ever go along with that, or did you always hate her like you hate all women?
To her credit, it looks like she's at least trying to do some kind of homestead thing and do productive things while she's a stay at home mom. But just like marrying Pat, she's not the best at planning and execution, so you get her selling used kazoos and party hats on Facebook Marketplace for 5 dollars a pop and this goofy automatic door shit. Bitch, just open the door to the coop. I know you'll have to put the phone down for 2 seconds, but it's really not that complicated.

G

Pardon my bluntness, but this bitch is weird.

Married Pat. Left him for an alpha with a massive hog, but still a friend of Pats at one time - so a sideways move. Then PCJ dies from his unit drawing too much blood away from his heart all those years, and she might have actually downgraded this time to some random bloke who looks like he just stepped off the set of "Sling Blade".

None of that is as strange as the addiction to selling complete shit that should have filled up rubbish bins long ago. Then you add the chickens/ducks to it...

We put this cunt on a pedestal, lads. @captain_kamala , did you ever go along with that, or did you always hate her like you hate all women?
Honestly having a steady supply of duck eggs plus slaughtering a duck every once in while sounds just fine to me. But that's my white trash working class clinging to some sort of self sufficiency American dream.

This cunt needs this thing to be as automated as possible yet she has 3 kids which is just free farm labor. Those little retards are going to be useless as fuck.

You can't just leave the birds in there 24/7, cunt. You also need a pond if you're gonna have ducks, cunt.
Will be fun when she posts asking why the ducks shriveled up and died.