Chicken coop upgrades and vertical vs horizontal

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Screenshot-20240504-083504-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240503-200915-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240503-200931-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240503-200921-Chrome.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Pardon my bluntness, but this bitch is weird.

Married Pat. Left him for an alpha with a massive hog, but still a friend of Pats at one time - so a sideways move. Then PCJ dies from his unit drawing too much blood away from his heart all those years, and she might have actually downgraded this time to some random bloke who looks like he just stepped off the set of "Sling Blade".

None of that is as strange as the addiction to selling complete shit that should have filled up rubbish bins long ago. Then you add the chickens/ducks to it...

We put this cunt on a pedestal, lads. @captain_kamala , did you ever go along with that, or did you always hate her like you hate all women?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

Married Pat. Left him for an alpha with a massive hog, but still a friend of Pats at one time - so a sideways move. Then PCJ dies from his unit drawing too much blood away from his heart all those years, and she might have actually downgraded this time to some random bloke who looks like he just stepped off the set of "Sling Blade".

None of that is as strange as the addiction to selling complete shit that should have filled up rubbish bins long ago. Then you add the chickens/ducks to it...

We put this cunt on a pedestal, lads. @captain_kamala , did you ever go along with that, or did you always hate her like you hate all women?
I'm glad she cucked him and whatever but she always been white trash

UnPRePared

I'm glad she cucked him and whatever but she always been white trash

I wholeheartedly agree. Absolute, to quote the great Bobby the Brain Heenan, "Ham 'n Egger" she is.

I'd love to hear Bobby talk about the whole Pat thing. Bring up the video of him in his robe naked: "Why are the cops pointing guns at him? You can clearly see it's not loaded!"

UnPRePared

A Bobby the brain twitter rascal that just bothers Pat would be a great idea. He’s already pointing at his head! View attachment 197167

GORILLA: "That Patrick Tomlinson fella has been swatted 41 times!"

BRAIN: "From what, putting his hands in the cookie jar?"

GORILLA: "Stop it, this is serious!"

BRAIN: "I am serious! Clearly his mother's punishment didn't get through to him! Have you seen the guy? He should lay off the sweets anyway!"

GORILLA: "You're absurd!"

BRAIN: "What's absurd is his book 'Starship Repo'! Have you read that? I've never envied Hellen Keller more! In fact, I saw Junkyard Dog with his face buried in that book, and he told me a Sharpshooter was less painful!"

GORILLA: "That's surprising!"

BRAIN: "I'll say, I didn't know Dog could even read!"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

She was always awful, how do you fuck your husbands friend? The dead one was a POS too for putting hoes before bros. However I can see why we didn't see it at first, Pat casts a giant (fat) shadow