Can anyone recommend some Good books on geopolitics

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Think carefully before you answer. You may find yourself stuck in the thread unable to leave.
"They plot but Allah also Plots. And Allah is the Greatest of Plotters." You redeemed yourself, I'm more of a lion than a weasel and it took humility on your part to show screenshots of that dm. Very unsassy tbh, while the original "plotting and conspiring" could be sassy (I'd say vile, but sassy works).

NewJersey.gov

NewJersey.gov

This is more "Psyops" and less "geopolitics" but another great foundational book IMO:

Exposes how practically every facet of your life has been terraformed (and for the worse) by think tanks and special interest groups.

Well said, Angry Me.
Still energetic...a lil bit more endearing though...just a lil bit, keep letting that sassy conscience snitch on yourself, tee hee

NewJersey.gov

"nObOdY LiKeS yOuuuu"
...Proceeds to whistleblow on 7 funsters in his lil "sassy" cabal...bro I wanna hug you tbh, you have something cute and noble about you rn

@Ashcroft

here, this is a good foundational audiobook:

"Permanent Record" ...Edward Snowden's historic whistleblowing of the NSA

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
"nObOdY LiKeS yOuuuu"
...Proceeds to whistleblow on 7 funsters in his lil "sassy" cabal...bro I wanna hug you tbh, you have something cute and noble about you rn

@Ashcroft

here, this is a good foundational audiobook:

"Permanent Record" ...Edward Snowden's historic whistleblowing of the NSA

Just show your dick to me and shut the fuck up already...WTF dude?

NewJersey.gov

@Ashcroft
another pic of Idi Amin's son...dat red diplomatic plates and security detail (Canadian Men in Black) everywhere:

m1XcwsA.jpg

another foundational work:

Eustace Mullins, best research on the Federal Reserve and your banking system. You can find lots of video of him aswell

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

NewJersey.gov

Oh man keep an eye out for him. Hes probably fat as fuck and severely schizophrenic these days.
He's into wrestling and shit, and I've never actually talked to him, I just know of him...I wonder what kind of Pakistani is he, he's light af. Probably folks from Kashmir or something like that.