Can anyone recommend some Good books on geopolitics

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

Canadian Admiral wrote it...good foundation to get you to understand the geopolitical landscape. Why WWI was needed (to pull rug under the Russian Czars and other monarchies and use their setup as a zombie to launch communism/fascism). He claims WW3 was scheduled for the 1960s, but the other players wisened up...

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

Canadian Admiral wrote it...good foundation to get you to understand the geopolitical landscape. Why WWI was needed (to pull rug under the Czars and other monarchies and use their setup as a zombie to launch communism/fascism). He claims WW3 was scheduled for the 1960s, but the other players wisened up...
I’ve read it. Looking for some stuff that’s maybe non western. That’s one of the problems with the American education system…no matter how worldly one tries to become, the hicksters and quote fulfillsters require American/euro centric perspective or their programming malfunctions

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I dont know about geodude stuff, maaaaaaan. But this book reads perrty good.
content (1).jpg

NewJersey.gov

I’ve read it. Looking for some stuff that’s maybe non western. That’s one of the problems with the American education system…no matter how worldly one tries to become, the hicksters and quote fulfillsters require American/euro centric perspective or their programming malfunctions

Aleksander Dugin is basically Russia's Steve Bannon. This is his playbook on how to beat the West (The atlanticists) and have Eurasia (Russia, China and their minions) take the supreme spot:

Arabic, is tough...cant think of anything modern, but a medieval writer named Ibn Khaldun was basically the first sociologist/anthropologist, and his work still not obsolete, talks about demographic decline, nomadism/transient lifestyle vs settled/peasant etc and his observations still sound relevant.

Another is Syed Qutb, the writer of "Milestones" which is what the Muslim Brotherhood consider their manifesto. He basically visited the US in the 1950s and his observations shaped his views. Im sure the book is banned in Egypt, so dont go to Egpyt if you have it in your kindle.

https://www.amherst.edu/system/files/media/1357/Milestones I_001.pdf Here it is. I think its the book that influenced Osama Bin Laden. Its also the book that condemned its author to death by Gamal Abdel Nasser.

(edit: since coprophiles are threatening my speech, I have to place the caveat that I do not intend to promote the contents in any of these books, Im just sharing their existence, and you can draw your own conclusions).

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Aleksander Dugin is basically Russia's Steve Bannon. This is his playbook on how to beat the West (The atlanticists) and have Eurasia (Russia, China and their minions) take the supreme spot:

Arabic, is tough...cant think of anything modern, but a medieval writer named Ibn Khaldun was basically the first sociologist/anthropologist, and his work still not obsolete, talks about demographic decline, nomadism/transient lifestyle vs settled/peasant etc and his observations still sound relevant.

Another is Syed Qutb, the writer of "Milestones" which is what the Muslim Brotherhood consider their manifesto. He basically visited the US in the 1950s and his observations shaped his views. Im sure the book is banned in Egypt, so dont go to Egpyt if you have it in your kindle.

https://www.amherst.edu/system/files/media/1357/Milestones I_001.pdf Here it is. I think its the book that influenced Osama Bin Laden. Its also the book that condemned its author to death by Gamal Abdel Nasser.

(edit: since coprophiles are threatening my speech, I have to place the caveat that I do not intend to promote the contents in any of these books, Im just sharing their existence, and you can draw your own conclusions).

Do you seriously not understand when you're being baited?

You're so UP YOUR OWN ASS you thought this was a real opportunity to knowledge drop on all your haters instead of realizing it was a dinner bell to come make fun of you.

This was THE SAME PLOY Josiah used to lure in Patrick: appeal to his ego. Sometimes I feel bad for you. All your real life "friends" in school did the same thing to you and you never noticed because you're on the spectrum, just like Fatrick. You are mentally ill. You do understand that? You have a personality disorder.

NewJersey.gov

Do you seriously not understand when you're being baited?

You're so UP YOUR OWN ASS you thought this was a real opportunity to knowledge drop on all your haters instead of realizing it was a dinner bell to come make fun of you.

This was THE SAME PLOY Josiah used to lure in Patrick: appeal to his ego. Sometimes I feel bad for you. All your real life "friends" in school did the same thing to you and you never noticed because you're on the spectrum, just like Fatrick. You are mentally ill. You do understand that? You have a personality disorder.
You pointed it out 6-7 times already...clearly fixated on @Faggot Boqposter's motives more than me. I told you I'm aware of your take, and that "be like bamboo" is a thing. You're way more autistic than me, you're an energetic kiwister, my natural environment is selling ideas to ppl IRL...if Im given a platform, even a gaslit one, I'll take it.

Again you're more fixated on faggot boqposter's motives than I am.

Josiah was unfunny except the last tape. Patrick is old shit. drop it, or drop comparing him to me like it would be a diss. Comparing you to me is more of a diss. Really.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You pointed it out 6-7 times already...clearly fixated on @Faggot Boqposter's motives more than me. I told you I'm aware of your take, and that "be like bamboo" is a thing. You're way more autistic than me, you're an energetic kiwister, my natural environment is selling ideas to ppl IRL...if Im given a platform, even a gaslit one, I'll take it.

Josiah was unfunny except the last tape. Patrick is old shit. drop it, or drop comparing him to me like it would be a diss. Comparing you to me is more of a diss. Really.
skin doodies

Ashcroft

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill nigger. This is what you wanted : attention. Fuck you faggot.

Now tell me, which of Idi Amin's 43 claimed children were you photographed with? Or were you lying again?

1000000805.png

Ashcroft

Hey, NIGGER.

I SAID WHICH OF HIS SONS IS THAT. OR WERE YOU LYING AGAIN?

You little nigger weasel.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List

Canadian Admiral wrote it...good foundation to get you to understand the geopolitical landscape. Why WWI was needed (to pull rug under the Russian Czars and other monarchies and use their setup as a zombie to launch communism/fascism). He claims WW3 was scheduled for the 1960s, but the other players wisened up...
WW1 was needed? You are a retarded psycho.

NewJersey.gov

WW1 was needed? You are a retarded psycho.
All wars are needed by atleast one party. You want to do this? Scatster? Platform me rn? Keep this up and I'll turn this place into Boq Precision Channel discord 2.0 soon and it will just be ppl @ing me for hot takes

tbh i just want to let my nuts hang and call ppl like PickleRickle dummies.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
All wars are needed by atleast one party. You want to do this? Scatster? Platform me rn? Keep this up and I'll turn this place into Boq Precision Channel discord 2.0 soon and it will just be ppl @ing me for hot takes

tbh i just want to let my nuts hang and call ppl like PickleRickle dummies.
Can we do both?

Lit crit has gotten a bit stale. Turning it in to “geopolitics crit” might make more sense given the way the winds are blowing