By "principle" he means, "frivolous lawsuits."

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I don’t know if anyone here watches my boy Rob McElhenney’s Mythic Quest show but there were two episodes which referenced Tor vanity publishing someone talentless as a favor to a real author and someone winning a Hugo by completely plagiarizing a good author. It’s almost as if they really know how the SFWA works.
So the shows good? I lost interest in IASIP a few years back, but I’ll check this out

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
So the shows good? I lost interest in IASIP a few years back, but I’ll check this out
It's nowhere near as funny as Sunny. The odd thing is that in each season they've had an episode that's just straight up drama, with no comedy, and those episodes are great. Rivaling whatever drama is sweeping the Emmys, makes you wish they had turned the entire show into a drama.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It's nowhere near as funny as Sunny. The odd thing is that in each season they've had an episode that's just straight up drama, with no comedy, and those episodes are great. Rivaling whatever drama is sweeping the Emmys, makes you wish they had turned the entire show into a drama.
It’s definitely nowhere near as funny as Sunny but it isn’t really trying to be either. I think there’s a great balance of different approaches that make it somewhat unique and pretty fantastic when it hits its mark. The first quarantine episode was great but devoid of any real attempts at humor too.