• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe confirms its a quadruple bypass

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Any chance you can make the audio level any lower possibly? I was almost able to hear what happened.

The thing I hate about boomers is how they think this voice message was impactful and getting even with us. This creepy, weird attempt at shame and guilt. “I hope you remember this message” I will only because of how corny you are, asshole.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I wonder if we're going to get "New Lease on Life Anthony" out of this. Grateful to be alive, mending fences with adversaries, grateful for all of the "Women of Color" who were his nurses, taking up decorating and gardening as his new hobbies and passions, deciding life is too short to live in the closet and finally coming out.....
You’d have a better shot on getting a jew loving Adolf Hitler.
This changes nothing. He’ll be back to spitting on the ground angrily, while MM is getting plowed by the local southern negro boy from down the lane.