• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe confirms its a quadruple bypass

Forum Clout
I wonder if we're going to get "New Lease on Life Anthony" out of this. Grateful to be alive, mending fences with adversaries, grateful for all of the "Women of Color" who were his nurses, taking up decorating and gardening as his new hobbies and passions, deciding life is too short to live in the closet and finally coming out.....

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Who's the hen cackling in the background?
1696533067520.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
What a pussy my pops has been drinking since before my older brother was born and had 3 heart attacks his recent 4th one was a quad. He went in on Tuesday was out by Friday. Walked out like a champ 2 days later didn't spend his 2 weeks, didn't get chair pushed out like a granny, jumped in the truck looked at me and my brother and asked who brought him a beer. You can ACT LIKE A MAN! cumia faggot.
I wonder if we're going to get "New Lease on Life Anthony" out of this. Grateful to be alive, mending fences with adversaries, grateful for all of the "Women of Color" who were his nurses, taking up decorating and gardening as his new hobbies and passions, deciding life is too short to live in the closet and finally coming out.....

Cumia is no Cox.

AI can't generate acne scars

*meth

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
What a pussy my pops has been drinking since before my older brother was born and had 3 heart attacks his recent 4th one was a quad. He went in on Tuesday was out by Friday. Walked out like a champ 2 days later didn't spend his 2 weeks, didn't get chair pushed out like a granny, jumped in the truck looked at me and my brother and asked who brought him a beer. You can ACT LIKE A MAN! cumia faggot.
As I was reading this I got a notification from text free for three months of Sirius for one dollar. It’s all connected. An enigma wrapped in a riddle..

Forum Clout
I wonder if Brother Slow has been standing outside of Anthony's hospital room telling everyone in the hall that he's Anthony Cumia's brother and asking if they have any questions. When no one responds he goes to the waiting room with his Chinese guitar and a coffee can that says "TIPS" on it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its funny that he is trying to be protective of Ant like at the book signing. I bet its sinking in that he could easily be in the hospital bed. The one thing Joe has going is that he has a wife and kid that somewhat keeps him behaving. I dont think he drinks like he used to but he is always stressed out.

Cant blame the vaccine on this one. Just good old " Natural Causes".