Boq: can we get a breakdown of the sassters?

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
One of the discord muslims actually said the fact they haven't is proof nukes are fake.

Nuke mecca = 2 billion people instantly demoralized and get their world view debunked...instantly disarms jihadism, and permanently solves the clash of civilizations and debunks Allah (How can Allah be "Akbar" if the Masjid-al-Haram can get nuked? etc)

Why haven't they?
Because we're not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages like you lot.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Because we're not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages like you lot.
Yeah you just slow- kill 2 million Iraqis and 500,000 Afghanis so your little colonial outpost (failed project btw) could expand.

It would be more humane to have conducted a nuke strike on the holy sites after 9-11...you would have checkmate and crippled Islam forever, with less casualties than the decades long "war on terror".

Why not?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
One of the discord muslims actually said the fact they haven't is proof nukes are fake.

Nuke mecca = 2 billion people instantly demoralized and get their world view debunked...instantly disarms jihadism, and permanently solves the clash of civilizations and debunks Allah (How can Allah be "Akbar" if the Masjid-al-Haram can get nuked? etc)

Why haven't they?
Good idea, @PickleRickle start hitting up those contacts

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I literally wouldnt skip a beat doing my weekly sunday chores if i found out 2 billion filthy muslims were nuked yesterday. Wouldnt matter to me in the slightest. I think thats how most normal people would feel.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Good idea, @PickleRickle start hitting up those contacts
man-with-down-syndrome-talking-on-his-cell-phone-in-an-office-2A935R4.jpg

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Yeah you just slow- kill 2 million Iraqis and 500,000 Afghanis so your little colonial outpost (failed project btw) could expand.

It would be more humane to have conducted a nuke strike on the holy sites after 9-11...you would have checkmate and crippled Islam forever, with less casualties than the decades long "war on terror".

Why not?
Why did you call God a pedophile and sperg hard enough to tell me to shut the fuck up? That's not like you.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

Why not?
You really are a stupid person aren't you. Your dumb little cult has taught you nothing but raiding and conquest. Stop acting like Americans killed 2 million Iraqis. Iraqis killed 2 million Iraqis. There is no war on Islam other than in the imagination of "born to lose" victim mentality Muslims. What a pathetic group of whining wieners some of you people are.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
You really are a stupid person aren't you. Your dumb little cult has taught you nothing but raiding and conquest. Stop acting like Americans killed 2 million Iraqis. Iraqis killed 2 million Iraqis. There is no war on Islam other than in the imagination of "born to lose" victim mentality Muslims. What a pathetic group of whining wieners some of you people are.
If it wasn't for the Hu-white man Muslims would be hugging kittens and dismantling all their decommissioned soviet weaponry

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Death means nothing to them because in their dogmatic belief they are born to die

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Death means nothing to them because in their dogmatic belief they are born to die
The first three conquests of Muhammad were literally highway theft to "relieve himself of poverty". By Islam's own laws the prophet should have had both arms chopped off, but there comes the mentality. "it's okay when we do it because everyones against us". There was no point where Islam was not about whining and hurting people.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
The first three conquests of Muhammad were literally highway theft to "relieve himself of poverty". By Islam's own laws the prophet should have had both arms chopped off, but there comes the mentality. "it's okay when we do it because everyones against us". There was no point where Islam was not about whining and hurting people.
Don't forget the rape

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is

Why haven't they?
Keep pressing your luck, carpet jockey