Boq: can we get a breakdown of the sassters?

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I've never seen a Christian pray.
We're not supposed to do it in public to impress people like the Pharisees did. Muslims think dragging a rug around to prostrate in front of people means something but it's just performative piety.

You guys can't even do proper temple worship because you don't have a priesthood. You just listen to the Christian equivalent to a baptist preacher.

No sacraments, no Liturgy, your damnation!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Shut the fuck up...I don't even factor your Christianity, nor take it seriously to give this slur an iota of weight...might as well come from a downie like @PickleRickle
Your "religion" is a cult, your "god" is a demon and your "prophet" couldn't even get the Trinity right. You pray facing a rock like a bunch of idolatrous pagans.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
You know way more about religion than I ever will. Are these guys actual Christians or are they just larpers? Seems to me that the forum holy rollers are just pretending. Maybe I’m wrong though. Not much of a church guy so I’m kinda out of my depth here
What kind of devout religious person wastes their time with a bunch of degenerates here anyway?

They're better of spending their days studying scripture

NewJersey.gov

You know way more about religion than I ever will. Are these guys actual Christians or are they just larpers? Seems to me that the forum holy rollers are just pretending. Maybe I’m wrong though. Not much of a church guy so I’m kinda out of my depth here
Exactly the vibe I get...I actually can carry a Christianity-Islam debate and hold my own, just won't cast pearls to sassters.

JebJoh

For many of them it is drug abuse, lsd and mushrooms often have this effect on those with weak brains.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
IMG_1542.jpeg

Gentleman, a modest proposal

NewJersey.gov

View attachment 195932

Gentleman, a modest proposal
One of the discord muslims actually said the fact they haven't is proof nukes are fake.

Nuke mecca = 2 billion people instantly demoralized and get their world view debunked...instantly disarms jihadism, and permanently solves the clash of civilizations and debunks Allah (How can Allah be "Akbar" if the Masjid-al-Haram can get nuked? etc)

Why haven't they?