• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Twitter Gives Nana a Yummy Feeding

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4747.jpeg
IMG_4748.jpeg
IMG_4745.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes Ant, it IS availability bias. No different than some chud like Patrick who consumes left wing ragebait and thinks all white people are Republicans are jew hating nigger stomping nazis. You know what THEIR excuse would be for why their perspective is right? “Look at all this biased shit I consume.”

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If he could've contained his drunken rage

Let's be honest. Anthony was not out in Times Square at 2am taking artfully composed shots of scaffolding. He saw a black woman, who by the way was just walking and existing when Anthony was either taking a creepshot, or at the very least, a pic he planned on Tweeting later with some shitty comment. He's still doing this now, ffs.

He could've just not taken the photo. He was the one who started the interaction and he was the one who couldn't help but scream into the void about how much he hates black people. He's never really taken any responsibility for himself why would he do it then?

Anthony is like Luther at the end of The Warriors. "It wasn't us!! It was them!!" No dude, it was you. Every time. Everyone knows.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Let's be honest. Anthony was not out in Times Square at 2am taking artfully composed shots of scaffolding. He saw a black woman, who by the way was just walking and existing when Anthony was either taking a creepshot, or at the very least, a pic he planned on Tweeting later with some shitty comment. He's still doing this now, ffs.

He could've just not taken the photo. He was the one who started the interaction and he was the one who couldn't help but scream into the void about how much he hates black people. He's never really taken any responsibility for himself why would he do it then?

Anthony is like Luther at the end of The Warriors. "It wasn't us!! It was them!!" No dude, it was you. Every time. Everyone knows.
Let me ask because you would know. Is there ANY REASON for Nana to be in Times Square at 2am? Now I only know Nana from what i’ve heard on the show, but from what I remember, he fucking hates the city, he fucking hates times square, he hates being outside of his house, and it was fucking 2am. What was he doing there?

What Anthony will never understand is that he directly caused that confrontation. On every level. He was there at 2am. He took that photo and he fucking knows exactly why he did it. If she weren’t a negress and were some white guy it would probably result in the same reaction. He thinks the black woman chimped out at a photo because they can’t control their emotions - No, it’s because they’re not pussies. Anyone who thought they were getting a photo of them taken to be mocked would confront said person - If they weren’t a pussy.

But of course, nothing is EVER his fault. He should just go through life with 0 repercussions. Flying in girlfriends to cheat on you with? Don’t burn my clothes. Shit talking you for years? Stick up for my job by threatening to quit. I take a photo of you? Don’t beat on me.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Let me ask because you would know. Is there ANY REASON for Nana to be in Times Square at 2am? Now I only know Nana from what i’ve heard on the show, but from what I remember, he fucking hates the city, he fucking hates times square, he hates being outside of his house, and it was fucking 2am. What was he doing there?

What Anthony will never understand is that he directly caused that confrontation. On every level. He was there at 2am. He took that photo and he fucking knows exactly why he did it. If she weren’t a negress and were some white guy it would probably result in the same reaction. He thinks the black woman chimped out at a photo because they can’t control their emotions - No, it’s because they’re not pussies. Anyone who thought they were getting a photo of them taken to be mocked would confront said person - If they weren’t a pussy.

But of course, nothing is EVER his fault. He should just go through life with 0 repercussions. Flying in girlfriends to cheat on you with? Don’t burn my clothes. Shit talking you for years? Stick up for my job by threatening to quit. I take a photo of you? Don’t beat on me.
Anthony's still does it too, anytime anyplace he takes creep shots of blacks so him and Gavin can giggle about it/can feel important on socials with his rabid racist fan base. Anthony is a 65 year old clout chasing loser

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
View attachment 196423
Really would love to know, how many phones Anthony has broken over black rage. Also who bites someone other than a cartoon character.
Yeah man those low IQ savages just keep committing crimes in such high numbers we HAVE to disavow them from society as ALL being criminals.

Hey Jamie, pull up that list of all the wars white people participated in. Yeah the ones that killed like 20k+ each time and usually resulted in a full on massacre of civilians and ethnic groups. Wow man thats crazy. I guess white people are a bunch of violent Neolithic war mongering genociders.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Let me ask because you would know. Is there ANY REASON for Nana to be in Times Square at 2am? Now I only know Nana from what i’ve heard on the show, but from what I remember, he fucking hates the city, he fucking hates times square, he hates being outside of his house, and it was fucking 2am. What was he doing there
A stupid person around other stupid people in a stupid place at a VERY stupid time.

Perhaps oddest part of whole thing is he was almost 60 when it all happened

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

IMG_1517.jpeg

Did he ever tell you he was into prostitutes?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Perhaps oddest part of whole thing is he was almost 60 when it all happened
IMG_8821.jpeg

This is literally how Nana acts (and looks). Just a fucking prissy fake tough guy. Except here the Hasidic Homeboy was talking about beating Tony Soprano, a fucking monster of a human. In Nanas fantasies he’s talking about a faceless weak black hooker.

So we do understand each other, right? You’re a distoon…Uhh…Charcoal Briquette? A mulignan?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What was he doing there?

I can't be 100% sure, but back then he was still renting that apt in the city. I can't remember exactly where it was but something like 52nd & 9th? I guess he decided to stay in the city after the show that day. Smith's Bar is 44th and 8th so I'm guessing he went there or close and got wasted. Why bring the camera, I dunno. It's entirely probable that he walked to Times Square for some drinks. That's it though.