• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert starts crying thinking about his legacy

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
cuz hes connected in Hollywood thats the only thing he was known for before ''edgy'' Joe Rogan forced his unfunny ass on the World
he also must've done sexual things with Harvey Weinstine

"youre in control of your own feelings" is shit that emotionally abusive cunts say to lessen their own responsibility for being an asshole. This is why the funniest thing Segura has ever done is falling and horribly breaking his arm like a fucking buffoon. He's such a faggot that seeing him hurt himself makes me laugh.

Edit: so everyone else can laugh too

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
lol check out the Seth Green Rabbit Hole dudes a ugly midget yet gets work🤷‍♂️
View attachment 179871 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Kappy
This fucking soulless ginger faggotster is 5'4". Fucking five four! Every dude under 5'8" should be exterminated. Flat out. "But, but I'm 5'7"!" Sorry, bro, you gotta go homo! Fucking stupid nigger. Wtf is the point of a 5'4" sack of wet dog shit to the human gene pool unless it's to strap C4 onto them and send 'em out to suicide bomb tanks, etc. Seeing this fucking cock smoke with his knees barely a foot above ground is fawwkin ennnnnnraging! I'm legit angry right now. Ffs, my hips probably come up to his rib cage!

You'd have to put this queer in a rear naked choke while making eye contact with his mother the entire time. Bitch, that's what you get for spewing this garbage out of your kike cunt! DIE!!!

Last edited:

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
"youre in control of your own feelings" is shit that emotionally abusive cunts say to lessen their own responsibility for being an asshole. This is why the funniest thing Segura has ever done is falling and horribly breaking his arm like a fucking buffoon. He's such a faggot that seeing him hurt himself makes me laugh.

Edit: so everyone else can laugh too

I'm embarrassed that the late 2000's I found this dude funny.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Pretty sure you could just kick him into one.
Certainly could be booted, but I was more talking about after full depravation of oxygen and the dead body being uncooperative to any such booting. Well, that and a fellow Judenratz such as BenDovid being 3' tall himself couldn't boot a fellow Yiddster that high up into the oven door.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Wouldn't you want him tossed in with full senses? The screames might teach a couple to not be so jewy.
That's what the gas room is for, silly, with peep hole and all. Ovens are for erasure from existence with the added benefit of salting the ice with Jew ash so Himmler doesn't have a slip and fall.