• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert starts crying thinking about his legacy

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Bert Kreicher annoying Tim Dillon with his laugh​

I seriously don't get how people aren't ever like "what the fuck are you doing?" when he does that obnoxious, fake as fuck scream-laugh. I also don't get how he thinks it's endearing. Who wants to hear someome make an extremely abrasive, loud sound over and over? Nobody. I'd love it if someone started blowing an airhorn a foot away from his head every time he did it, it's the same thing.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I used to try to dismiss Bert by saying “Well, at least he doesn’t take himself too seriously like every other comedian out there.” But here we are now. Fuck him.

Segura lost me a while ago. Another fat fuck who could tell a funny dick or poopy joke who I now have to see constantly on social media on his podcast acting like people genuinely give a shit what him and his hot-but-somehow-still-ugly wife have to say.
Segura and his cunt wife need to get slammed into head on by an 18 wheeler driven by an drunk illegal alien with multiple felony warrants while he's out enjoying one of his fleet of high end cars he didn't do a single thing of worth to earn. If he actually wanted to contribute to humanity in a positive way he can let a couple of those hack, talentless faggotster nobody Rogan approved comics along for the death ride.

At this point I'd rather have a thousand illegal immigrants than 10 Joe Rogan "Mothership Of Comedy" cuntrag kikesters slithering about as the social media snakes they have always been.

Two Queers One Ass Spelunking Cave. Nice homo erotic display of rampant alcoholism and soulless sociopathic narcissism, stupids. I fucking detest all those shit smears.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
These comics all have a really egotistical mindset. Thoughts like these enter everyone’s mind in one way or another. Blubbering for all to see is disgusting as a man, and makes me sick .

They're realizing comedy ages poorly no one gives a shit about comedians after a generation has passed. No one but comics remember Milton Berle or Jack Benny. They could just be like normal people, look forward to seeing grandkids and planning to have money to pass on when their time ends, but their egos won't let them accept how little the world will ultimately care.

G

I seriously don't get how people aren't ever like "what the fuck are you doing?" when he does that obnoxious, fake as fuck scream-laugh.

theyre thinking that but they cant say anything for the same reason people dont like car crashing their “friends” on here.
Every word they say in public gets documented and can go viral, it’s not like in the 60s pre twitter and tiktok when elvis could be a fat fuck for 9 months of the year and fuck 14 year olds without anyone knowing.
When was the last time a “comic” got serious and said “you fucking faggot” to anyone?
Besides that fat fuck patrice.
They can’t say what they think because they have sponsors riding on their every word and one misstep, forget getting booked at clubs, getting invited to podcasts, being on netflix, etc. that is why dice clay is spending all day doing instagram live streams from the elliptical at golds gym, nobody wants a misanthrope curmudgeon, the algo demands smiles and cutesy shit which is why bert’s faggot ass blew up and kevin hart the lepercoon is the most famous comic in the world
Keep it upbeat, remember! -every jew pr guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
lve always fucking hated Bert but embarrassing to say there was a time i kinda liked Tom Segura. Hes a total queer now.
Segura's standup was never that good. Shane Gillis does a better "I'm a big fat white slob" act. Tom's probably okay on podcasts as a guests but on his show you have to listen to his fat dyke wife. I'd rather waste my time on Theo Von trolling retarded guests with fake stories.

midwit

Forum Clout
Comics really are the worst people in the world.

Since Plato, comedy has been used as a safe 'nudge' to poke at the power structure. In less-Jewed times, midgets were often used to make little swipes at various Kings. The logic was the little harmless midget would make jabs echoing various resentments from the proles- from their vantage point of harmless cretinism- in order to force the king to smile lest he be seen as cruel, and force him to consider making a change so as to please the people on a given issue. The job of the jester was to be a pleasant and understated critic of power.

Now all these guys do is suck the cock of the power structure. You'll find more edgy material literally in a Catholic or Orthodox Church than you will any comedy club in this country. Comics are now the first layer that the Cathedral uses to reinforce their social norms. The exact lines of acceptable and unacceptable speech can be understood by watching faggots like this "perform."

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Comics really are the worst people in the world.

Since Plato, comedy has been used as a safe 'nudge' to poke at the power structure. In less-Jewed times, midgets were often used to make little swipes at various Kings. The logic was the little harmless midget would make jabs echoing various resentments from the proles- from their vantage point of harmless cretinism- in order to force the king to smile lest he be seen as cruel, and force him to consider making a change so as to please the people on a given issue. The job of the jester was to be a pleasant and understated critic of power.

Now all these guys do is suck the cock of the power structure. You'll find more edgy material literally in a Catholic or Orthodox Church than you will any comedy club in this country. Comics are now the first layer that the Cathedral uses to reinforce their social norms. The exact lines of acceptable and unacceptable speech can be understood by watching faggots like this "perform."

Yeah and when we allowed them to have "power," faggots like Carlin and Cleese and Gervais were full throttle toward making everything as gay, jewish, and anti-white as possible. It's better that everyone's at least aware these literal clowns have nothing of substance to project.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I used to try to dismiss Bert by saying “Well, at least he doesn’t take himself too seriously like every other comedian out there.” But here we are now. Fuck him.

Segura lost me a while ago. Another fat fuck who could tell a funny dick or poopy joke who I now have to see constantly on social media on his podcast acting like people genuinely give a shit what him and his hot-but-somehow-still-ugly wife have to say.
She really hit the wall after having the kids

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Joe Rogan deserves a thousand deaths for pushing the fags that blew smoke up his ass. Imagine how retarded Schuab would be right now if Joe didnt tell him to quit MMA. Just think of a Schuab after another 5 knockouts how hilariously retarded he would be. Joe took that from you.