• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Balding alcoholic faggot

G

And how did you come up with this genius train of logic? IQ scores? So by your measure Asians are genetically predisposed to be geniuses? Except we all know thats bullshit and a result of Asian immigration favoring smarter people, thus meaning the Asians we have here are smarter. Meanwhile we imported niggers from another country, didn’t teach them shit until the 1860’s, then we didn’t let them read the same shit as us until the 1960’s. How can you possibly know an entire race of people is genetically dumber when they weren’t even set up with the same standards to accurately evaluate that.

Also education isn’t something you’re predisposed to dummy. It’s fucking education. And poor people have significantly shittier educations. Shittier education means less opportunity. Which means less money. Repeat.

I guess this is a case of not having much experience around blacks.
They’re more emotional, prone to violent out bursts, and choose short term pleasure over Long term gain every single time.

Blacks are the worst demographic in all metrics in every country and it’s not even debatable.
But just blame the system mahhhhhhhn

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid comment?

Sure. Y'all are so far deep in the closet you found your old Marvel Cards.

"He's 5'6".

No he's not, he's 5'3".

Tee-hehe I heard his penis is small!

I heard that too! OMG!!!

Do you have a picture of Anthony's penis?

OOOOH!

OMG YASSS!!! Show ussssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's bald though!!!!

No he's not those are plugs!

I wonder what he looked like inbetween.

OMG YASSSSSSSSS"

---- Totally not gay guys, discussing comedy and radio.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
There's no point in arguing with a person like that. Remember when he tried to sell emulators and roms on raspberry pis? Such obvious copyright infringement. Yet you couldn't convince him that what he did was illegal.

Guys, we found him. The ONE guy who has never downloaded a song, movie, game or software from the internet without paying for it. Is there something more prestigious than ribs one can award such outstanding social behavior?

Damn! I really want to play Earthbound, but a copy would cost me $1,400....welp, here's my Visa number...4989...

#No1UlrichFan

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Guys, we found him. The ONE guy who has never downloaded a song, movie, game or software from the internet without paying for it. Is there something more prestigious than ribs one can award such outstanding social behavior?

Damn! I really want to play Earthbound, but a copy would cost me $1,400....welp, here's my Visa number...4989...

#No1UlrichFan
@CruisinColin See?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Well in the video just posted derosa called you out for trying to claim you were the reason he got into that GTA game when he remembered how he met lazlo

I don't give a fuck if he met Lazlow in the bathroom stall of a truck stop. I remember Lazlow literally coming up to me and asking me "Hey there's this part for in-game TV, do you think DeRosa would be good for it?".

Who am I to talk, I can see his career has really taken off since then, I see he's playing "Skankfest" and fucking Arlene's Grocery.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I don't give a fuck if he met Lazlow in the bathroom stall of a truck stop. I remember Lazlow literally coming up to me and asking me "Hey there's this part for in-game TV, do you think DeRosa would be good for it?".

Who am I to talk, I can see his career has really taken off since then, I see he's playing "Skankfest" and fucking Arlene's Grocery.
and what's the last gig you booked Danny? lashing out like a woman at someone else who scorned you. You were always resentful in doing anything for people but then act like they owe you for that later like you did them a Huge favor.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
owe you for that later like you did them a Huge favor.

Yes! Regarding DeRosa, I've mentioned previously I fought hard for him to become a solo comic guest as Opie was a hard no and Anthony was indifferent. I don't book gigs. I'm not Joe Cumia nor his comedian equivalent Joe "I'll stand up for myself until I'm review bombed and yuk it up with the They Aren't People Guy" DeRosa.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Lol, so Lazlow already knew Derosa, already handpicked him for the role, and basically just used you as his confirmation bias? Yeah you totally got him that job dude.

Meanwhile Auntie and Lazlow both got you jobs and look how you repay them. There is no consistency to your "logic."

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yes! Regarding DeRosa, I've mentioned previously I fought hard for him to become a solo comic guest as Opie was a hard no and Anthony was indifferent. I don't book gigs. I'm not Joe Cumia nor his comedian equivalent Joe "I'll stand up for myself until I'm review bombed and yuk it up with the They Aren't People Guy" DeRosa.

You nearly ruined the O&A show/channel. Good job dumbfuck.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Fucking LMAO!!!!!! BIG KEV?!????? WHO THE FUCK IS BIG KEV????? The guy who brought a kiddie pool to WNEW in 1998? Who gives a fuck about Big Kev then, now or forever.

Big Kev showed up every single day October 2004 and sat in studio. Enough was enough and he was finally asked to leave but not after somehow tricking the Office Manager into thinking he was staff, and got a building ID. Kev kept showing up unannounced and once we found out he had an XM ID badge, Ben flipped out, took it from him and told him to fuck off.

That Big Kev? The Big Kev that thought a great bit for a radio show was to have his buddy be silent and do a Lego set live on the air? That Big Kev? LMAO Big Kev. His nose was all fucked up and couldn't smell anything so he had no idea he smelled like day old dogshit all the time. I ever asked Anthony about Kev once, I was like, "Why don't Kev come by, aren't you guys friends?" His reply was "He's not MY friend, he's my girlfriend's' friend."
Say "Big Kev" more

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Say "Big Kev" more
Big Kev's name was Big Kev because his name was Kev and he was Big. One time I ran into Big Kev at a horror movie convention in NJ with his own booth. "BIG KEV FROM OPIE & ANTHONY" the banner read. He had no merch and was just sitting there, alone with headshots and a Sharpie. Big Kev hosted a "show" called Big Kev's Geek Stuff until I stopped booking it since Big Kev's Geeks Stuff was boring AF. Big Kev called me one afternoon. Big Kev had HUGE news for the next Big Kev's Geek Stuff. Big Kev was like. "Dude. Are you sitting?"

"Sam. Jones." Big Kev says.

"Who?"

"SAM JONES! FLASH GORDON! Big Kev

"Oh."

Big Kev didn't understand why I cancelled Big Kev's Geek Stuff and Big Kev blamed it on politics instead of Big Kev's inferior and lackluster talent. Big Kev was unceremoniously dismissed about the ID situation and then Big Kev once again and for all was booted after Big Kev was specifically told Kurt Russell is not signing anything and then moments later Big Kev shoved an Escape From NY Poster and a Sharpie in his face and then Big Kev was a fucking memory of nostalgia. Never again did Big Kev drive his PT Cruiser to the studio.

Hmmm. Uninformed? Or Big Kev. Patrice? Big Kev...uHhHHhHH I dunnNNNo ThAts A tOuGH oNe....

FIN.

Last edited: