• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Balding alcoholic faggot

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Balding alcoholic @BenDovid

Screenshot_20230913_182637_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_182712_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_182747_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_182823_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_182932_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_183017_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230913_183824_YouTube.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout

You've been had. LMAO. Sorry pally, I haven't tended a bar since I was in my early 20's. I was working plenty during Covid, as I was not affected. So let me get this story right. This dude saw me bartending, I served him at least four drinks, and he never once thought to snap a picture of me for the lulz? Wait a sec, he saw me at FOUR different bars and didn't take ONE photo?Lmao, was he in a weak signal area?? Legit question. Where are all these pictures of me behind a bar? Surely it would be simple to come to my bar, take a picture, post it and go "Here! Look! It's true!!". But you can't do that. I wonder why.

Edit - Funny how all those accounts don't exist anymore and all have a similar naming convention. NameNameNumbers. And yet somehow you managed to find these conversations and save them. Nothing sus there. ffs..

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
You've been had. LMAO. Sorry pally, I haven't tended a bar since I was in my early 20's. I was working plenty during Covid, as I was not affected. So let me get this story right. This dude saw me bartending, I served him at least four drinks, and he never once thought to snap a picture of me for the lulz? Lmao, was he in a weak signal area?? Legit question. Where are all these pictures of me behind a bar? Surely it would be simple to come to my bar, take a picture, post it and go "Here! Look! It's true!!". But you can't do that. I wonder why.

Edit - Funny how all those accounts don't exist anymore and all have a similar naming convention. NameNameNumbers. And yet somehow you managed to find these conversations and save them. Nothing sus there. ffs..
Look at all these shoesters, it happened!

1694627449377.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 150851
I remember Big Kev talking about what a prick you were. Because you were Cumia's butt boy.

"Where's the proof!"

No one has a nice thing to say about you. There's never a great Danny story. Without you acting like an entitled cunt.

Fucking LMAO!!!!!! BIG KEV?!????? WHO THE FUCK IS BIG KEV????? The guy who brought a kiddie pool to WNEW in 1998? Who gives a fuck about Big Kev then, now or forever.

Big Kev showed up every single day October 2004 and sat in studio. Enough was enough and he was finally asked to leave but not after somehow tricking the Office Manager into thinking he was staff, and got a building ID. Kev kept showing up unannounced and once we found out he had an XM ID badge, Ben flipped out, took it from him and told him to fuck off.

That Big Kev? The Big Kev that thought a great bit for a radio show was to have his buddy be silent and do a Lego set live on the air? That Big Kev? LMAO Big Kev. His nose was all fucked up and couldn't smell anything so he had no idea he smelled like day old dogshit all the time. I ever asked Anthony about Kev once, I was like, "Why don't Kev come by, aren't you guys friends?" His reply was "He's not MY friend, he's my girlfriend's' friend."

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I saw Danny Ross at a bar in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my drinking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my tab I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen shots in his hands without paying. The girl at the bar was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the drinks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each drink and gave them back and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

G

Gonna piss a lot of people off with this one. Black people aren’t genetically predisposed to crime. If they were we’d see daily murders at historical black colleges or other areas where black people frequent. It’s no coincidence that all these black crime stories come from the inner cities or shitty poor back water towns. Now if you want to say “WELL ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIVE THERE!” thats a whole other conversation. But being poor increases your chances to commit crime and niggers are extremely poor. So this is why Anthony is so racist.

Nice circular logic
More blacks are poor because they’re genetically predisposed to be stupid.
Thus then, low income.
Thus then, the crime.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nice circular logic
More blacks are poor because they’re genetically predisposed to be stupid.
Thus then, low income.
Thus then, the crime.
And how did you come up with this genius train of logic? IQ scores? So by your measure Asians are genetically predisposed to be geniuses? Except we all know thats bullshit and a result of Asian immigration favoring smarter people, thus meaning the Asians we have here are smarter. Meanwhile we imported niggers from another country, didn’t teach them shit until the 1860’s, then we didn’t let them read the same shit as us until the 1960’s. How can you possibly know an entire race of people is genetically dumber when they weren’t even set up with the same standards to accurately evaluate that.

Also education isn’t something you’re predisposed to dummy. It’s fucking education. And poor people have significantly shittier educations. Shittier education means less opportunity. Which means less money. Repeat.