• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Balding alcoholic faggot

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
B1169E4C-E84D-43F2-88EA-57ACE57B180F.jpeg

56AAB4C7-47C4-43C5-9CA4-665CAACCC139.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

How many of you think when he's drunk or hungover, stumbling awake off the tipped over couch in his ghetto apartment, and greasily sauntering into the loo, every time he turns on the light and looks at the mirror, he flips out and screams "an N!"

Yes, I know what he really says, but I'm not saying it. Unlike him, I still have a successful career.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
How many of you think when he's drunk or hungover, stumbling awake off the tipped over couch in his ghetto apartment, and greasily sauntering into the loo, every time he turns on the light and looks at the mirror, he flips out and screams "an N!"

Yes, I know what he really says, but I'm not saying it. Unlike him, I still have a successful career.
I’m not sure what you mean. What does he say?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
So answer Nana’s question then if he’s so wrong.

How does society acknowledge the nigger-crime problem, which absolutely does exist, if even talking about it is “racism”?
The thing is that there’s no easy answer and no real solution anywhere in sight, so there’s no reason to spend 8+ hours a day every single day looking for nigger crime because you’ll always find it in spades (get it?). You should just focus on making enough money to not have to live around them.
And Nana doesn’t just talk about it, she’s completely obsessed with and consumed by race. A disgraced shock jock isn’t going to solve the problem by just discussing it anyway.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Nice my being.

Anthony Cumia is a racist. This is clear as day. It is true whether you share his views or not. Plenty of people are proud racists.

On the radio, he was being cute about it, then for a long time it was this stupid twitter game where he would straddle the line and if someone called him a racist, he would mock them for being hysterical leftists imagining things.

Then he declared he doesn't care anymore and just started tweeting that all niggers should be killed. The way he has regressed back to playing the same old pointless game is very childlike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Oh nice, another thread about m--- oh.
If they're so uncontrollably violent, why hasn't he had his head stomped in yet?

He doesn't spend enough time in public for it to ever be a problem. NY/NYC has only become a shithole since that million dollar paycheck dried up and he's taking the LIRR like some shmoe. Now suddenly he has to deal with public transit and walking on public streets without security so he sees NYC for what it's always been. Here's a little snippet from the A.P.

"Here’s a closer look at the facts.

CLAIM: Crime in New York City is the worst it’s ever been, especially in the borough of Manhattan.

THE FACTS: While it’s true that major crimes in New York City rose last year compared to 2021, criminal justice experts say crime levels were significantly higher three decades ago, and that the current levels are more comparable to where New York was a decade ago, when people frequently lauded it as America’s safest big city."

Gee, so what could have changed? If NYC crime in 2022 was comparable to 2012, why is saying that NOW it's bad? Do I like to take the subway? No. Has there always been lunatics on the subway? Yes. This is not a new phenomena, and not even new to him, he's just been brainwashed by years of right-wing media and now truly believes he lives in some war torn hellscape of zombie niggers looking to hustle him for train fare.

This is a guy with a mugshot for a violent domestic crime. Felony strangulation, if I recall correctly. They're the animals, though. He wakes up at 1pm to work 3 hours a day 4 days a week but they're lazy. They drink Sizzurp all day, not me. They are obsessed with gun culture and celebrate crime in media, not me. HAHA, why do THEY all love Scarface?? HAHA niggers. Anyway, so Goodfellas is one of the GOATS, hey anybody seen my gun? I have an entire walk-in closet full of them and I can't find the one I patrol my house with.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So answer Nana’s question then if he’s so wrong.

How does society acknowledge the nigger-crime problem, which absolutely does exist, if even talking about it is “racism”?
The racist thing isn’t acknowledging black crime. The racist thing is following that up by saying “And thats why they’re fucking niggers who will never change and should all be killed.” Nana has no solution to black crime other than a complete exodus of niggers and thats what makes him racist. He pretends to give a shit about the crime aspect of it because its a means to an end: Kill all niggers.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Gonna piss a lot of people off with this one. Black people aren’t genetically predisposed to crime. If they were we’d see daily murders at historical black colleges or other areas where black people frequent. It’s no coincidence that all these black crime stories come from the inner cities or shitty poor back water towns. Now if you want to say “WELL ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIVE THERE!” thats a whole other conversation. But being poor increases your chances to commit crime and niggers are extremely poor. So this is why Anthony is so racist. He celebrates the death of black babies and black band student teenagers because he genuinely thinks their life ending saved a white woman down the line. Now here come the edgy contrarians “is he wrong though?” Yes retard i’m pretty sure a tuba playing nigger isn’t gonna be a white baby eater. And this is why its so insane. If he JUST kept himself to black crime and even suggested we have to kill all poor black niggers it’s still stupid but sort of follows some logic. But he just wants to kill ALL blacks and you don’t have to have a Liberal Arts degree to know that is racist.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Oh nice, another thread about m--- oh.

He doesn't spend enough time in public for it to ever be a problem. NY/NYC has only become a shithole since that million dollar paycheck dried he's taking the LIRR like some shmoe. Now suddenly he has to deal with public transit and walking on public streets without security so he sees NYC for what it's always been. Here's a little snippet from the A.P.

"Here’s a closer look at the facts.

CLAIM: Crime in New York City is the worst it’s ever been, especially in the borough of Manhattan.

THE FACTS: While it’s true that major crimes in New York City rose last year compared to 2021, criminal justice experts say crime levels were significantly higher three decades ago, and that the current levels are more comparable to where New York was a decade ago, when people frequently lauded it as America’s safest big city."

Gee, so what could have changed? If NYC crime in 2022 was comparable to 2012, why is saying that NOW it's bad? Do I like to take the subway? No. Has there always been lunatics on the subway? Yes. This is not a new phenomena, and not even new to him, he's just been brainwashed by years of right-wing media and now truly believes he lives in some war torn hellscape of zombie niggers looking to hustle him for train fare.

This is a guy with a mugshot for a violent domestic crime. Felony strangulation, if I recall correctly. They're the animals, though. He wakes up at 1pm to work 3 hours a day 4 days a week but they're lazy. They drink Sizzurp all day, not me. They are obsessed with gun culture and celebrate crime in media, not me. HAHA, why do THEY all love Scarface?? HAHA niggers. Anyway, so Goodfellas is one of the GOATS, hey anybody seen my gun? I have an entire walk-in closet full of them and I can't find the one I patrol my house with.
The title of the thread. I thought of Danny as well.

I noticed, the bitter jew. Is hanging around here more. I guess the shitty bar, he works at. Is having refurbishments done. Is he day drinking again? While playing Rust? And, checking to see if he's ever mentioned on here.

29895be2-7800-492d-82c4-66a1ff9df377_text.gif

Last edited:

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Gonna piss a lot of people off with this one. Black people aren’t genetically predisposed to crime. If they were we’d see daily murders at historical black colleges or other areas where black people frequent. It’s no coincidence that all these black crime stories come from the inner cities or shitty poor back water towns. Now if you want to say “WELL ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIVE THERE!” thats a whole other conversation. But being poor increases your chances to commit crime and niggers are extremely poor. So this is why Anthony is so racist. He celebrates the death of black babies and black band student teenagers because he genuinely thinks their life ending saved a white woman down the line. Now here come the edgy contrarians “is he wrong though?” Yes retard i’m pretty sure a tuba playing nigger isn’t gonna be a white baby eater. And this is why its so insane. If he JUST kept himself to black crime and even suggested we have to kill all poor black niggers it’s still stupid but sort of follows some logic. But he just wants to kill ALL blacks and you don’t have to have a Liberal Arts degree to know that is racist.