• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are we all in wit da redbar?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Hmmm...that doesn't sound right. Why would he go off on Nana if he was doing the exact same thing? 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure where the accusation started, but even Steel Toe admitted that he looked into it and Jules was legal when they started dating.

He has a 10 year age gap with his wife, which would mean (worst case) he was 27/28 talking to a 17/18 year old. Meanwhile, Anthony was 51 when he was talking to SelfCuttingGirl (self-proclaimed 14). Not sure when he was with Ileana Kennedy, but there's a 33 year age gap between them.

Even on Redbar's worst day, they aren't the same.

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
even Steel Toe admitted that he looked into it and Jules was legal when they started dating.
if those renowned investigators cleared him then I guess it's ok

I do agree, & I'm probably slightly more judgemental since he highlights others' discrepancies.
The 'teen tit skype-in' (which he vehemently strikes-down) was borderline dodgy tho'.

Another pro-Redbar point is that his relationship seems long-term, mutually supportive, etc. Definitely different from the dysfunctional mess nana gets into.

G

Not sure where the accusation started, but even Steel Toe admitted that he looked into it and Jules was legal when they started dating.

He has a 10 year age gap with his wife, which would mean (worst case) he was 27/28 talking to a 17/18 year old. Meanwhile, Anthony was 51 when he was talking to SelfCuttingGirl. Not sure when he was with Ileana Kennedy, but there's a 33 year age gap between them.

Everyone is OBSESSED with Pedo, grooming, age of consent, Trannies, predator hunting, etc.
The kikes have succeeded in transitioning from class warefare to gender/sex warefare so the plebs can stay distracted (c.2012)

One of redbars haterz say some shit about their age difference and now he’s a kid fucker? Burn him at the stake!!!

The age of consent laws are so skewed by the avg person that if you’re over 30 and you date a 20 year old youre CREEPY!
Guys instinctually like post pubescent young girls?? Shocker

Dane cook? PEDO!
Jerry seinfeld? PEDO!
to date a girl she has to be a boss bitch with an established career and two kids!!

Where the “everyone is a pedo” meme come from?
The Streisand effect from supressing pizzagate and epstein island?

It’s just a weird phenomenon is all im sayin
Truth is most people were mad at 🐜 because they wish they were balls deep in 19 year old snatch at 52. Very feminine judeo christian behavior

G

The other day danny kike ross was calling 🐜 and others PEDOPHILES because they had the 18th birthday countdown.
You wanna fuck one of these 17 yo girls?
KID FUCKER !!! Kid fucker!!!!

1155C969-006A-48E3-8813-50A96D54F4F2.jpeg

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Truth is most people were mad at 🐜 because they wish they were balls deep in 19 year old snatch at 52. Very feminine judeo christian behavior
I'm not sure why you are changing the truth, but people on here and the old subreddit were mad at Anthony for grooming girls in their early teens. I would want to you see your reaction when your 13 year old daughter is being messaged by a guy in his 50s.

G

I'm not sure why you are changing the truth, but people on here and the old subreddit were mad at Anthony for grooming girls in their early teens. I would want to you see your reaction when your 13 year old daughter is being messaged by a guy in his 50s.

Yea i really shot myself in the foot with that last point, i got greedy. Okay. 🤷‍♂️
It should be noted 🐜 never wanted to meet anyone and he could have been genuinely just being a nice guy helping poor youth.
Remember, it’s not illegal to watch KP in the privacy of your own home.