• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are we all in wit da redbar?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Especially because The Mighty Cumia doesn't have the balls to mention Redbahs name.

Remember when Chrissy hired a private investigator who told her Mike was dead and Chrissy and Anthony believed them? Then Anthony yelled at that heckler that he's dead with 100% confidence that Redbar is dead, then Redbar came back like 6 weeks later?

Forum Clout
Redbar is funny as fuck. He gets me through most of my work commutes. Definitely goes off on tangents but he keeps it funny enough to be listenable even when he goes way off topic imo. He's also genuinely talented at breaking down people to their core and exposing their bullshit. His videos on comedians have pretty much swung me away entirely from stand up comedy and i used to be a diehard fan of it.