• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony to be one of the subjects of an episode of Vice's Darkside of the 2000s(shock jocks)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Watched this last night and 100% spot on tbh. Started out strong with Brian Blair biting his lip off and spitting it out but then it became "He was a drug addict and violent" which isn't all that shocking, I guess the 5 minutes at the end on whether or not he was murdered was okay also although it seemed like the daughter and ex wife were a bit crazy.

Only two I think will get a bit crazy will be Abdullah The Butcher (Because hepatitis) and Marty Jannetty.
Yeah I liked hearing more about him (didn’t know much) and how he was nuts but the fat daughter wouldn’t shut up and it became “he had demons” blah blah.I hoped it would have some of his Indy stuff as “borne again” as a deranged clown but only had that Duggan fight where Jim starts getting serious about doing a real fight. I’m really looking forward to the Marty one (he participated in it heavily) and they picked it as the season finale so it’s gotta be good.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
I hope they get Deep Roy to play Anthony in the poorly acted, slow motion re-enactment of the night of the hooker creepshots
deeproy2-34x3iwqdgnic7zcan2b8xs.jpg