• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony to be one of the subjects of an episode of Vice's Darkside of the 2000s(shock jocks)

lowend73

Forum Clout
The wrestlings ones are not too bad.

This sounds horrible, the Artie Lange one was not good. Didn't one of the comedians start crying when talking about Artie? Plus, having Tim Sabien and the cast from Mad TV just reeks of desperation.

Remember Brothermen, this is geared toward the fly over states. Our autism is in a different stratosphere. let's try and look with a neutral eye. Or recognize for what it is....who gives a fuck? The early 2000s were garbage, they must be running out of ideas to have these jadrools on. O and A really were not the popular to be included on a best of 2000s. I believe they should have Howard Stern, but his height of popularity was the mid 90s

I wonder who they will get to play Anthony? How about Nortonl?

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Remember Brothermen, this is geared toward the fly over states. Our autism is in a different stratosphere.

Dark Side of the Ring was good, but I already knew everything they talked about in the show. So this is how I felt about that too.

O&A definitely deserve to have an episode in a show about the 2000's, especially because nobody ever brings them up. They made national news every time they got fired, and bumped heads with local and federal government.

The O&A show put Politicians in jail. That's more than most in activism or government reform can say they ever did.

Forum Clout
I will say there's been a noticeable drop. This last one was just "Doink the clown; kind of a cunt tbh" for 45 minutes.

Watched this last night and 100% spot on tbh. Started out strong with Brian Blair biting his lip off and spitting it out but then it became "He was a drug addict and violent" which isn't all that shocking, I guess the 5 minutes at the end on whether or not he was murdered was okay also although it seemed like the daughter and ex wife were a bit crazy.

Only two I think will get a bit crazy will be Abdullah The Butcher (Because hepatitis) and Marty Jannetty.

THE D

Forum Clout
More on this??

Andrew Breitbart was hoarding Anthony Weiner's dick pics on his phone for a story. Breitbart went on O&A and showed them the pics. Anthony took a stealthy pic of his phone and they posted the photo, which made news on Anthony Weiner.

Eventually Weiner was investigated, and his laptop was found to contain classified emails sent by Hillary Clinton. This is how Hillary's unsecure email server was discovered, and the whole Hillary's emails story broke.

Shit, you can even say that O&A are the reason the whole Pizzagate thing happened. Without all this, the Podesta emails would not have come out at all.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Andrew Breitbart was hoarding Anthony Weiner's dick pics on his phone for a story. Breitbart went on O&A and showed them the pics. Anthony took a stealthy pic of his phone and they posted the photo, which made news on Anthony Weiner.

Eventually Weiner was investigated, and his laptop was found to contain classified emails sent by Hillary Clinton. This is how Hillary's unsecure email server was discovered, and the whole Hillary's emails story broke.

Shit, you can even say that O&A are the reason the whole Pizzagate thing happened. Without all this, the Podesta emails would not have come out at all.
Also stuff like Chris Kyle and Ventura were directly because of O&A. Which caused the face of Navy SEAL recruiting to have to battle a former SEAL and governor in court. And arguably cause Chris Kyle to take his "helping veterans" activities to the extreme, to rehabilitate his image, to the point where he was letting PTSD maniacs shoot guns with him and it got him killed. Out of all of the shows for Chris Kyle to do to promote his book he did the one where Ventura was heavily tied into the show and Opie took the call that lead to a massive news story and likely was part of the decision making process for Chris Kyle to give questionable people access to firearms.

I doubt that any of this stuff will get brought up. I know that the police file on the Jimmy Snuka case has the entire O&A interview transcript in it which is hilarious. The WWE offices probably celebrated when O&A were finally off of the air because of how much crazy wrestling stuff was revealed on the show. I also know that the FBI file on Roy Den Hollander has O&A and Norton prominently featured in it. Including ridiculous references to him wanting to murder Norton in an organized duel in Peru and threatening gun violence. The interview that Hollander did with O&A without question accelerated his descent into madness and literal murder. He was openly fantasizing about murdering Norton on air and revealed his intentions like it was perfectly normal.

Looking back O&A was the most insane show probably ever. I know Stern and Rush Limbaugh are both lauded as being 'icons' and having huge influence. But everything that they did was manufactured and carried by the mainstream media out of promotion more than anything else. O&A just put on their entertainment show and out of nowhere would just make history without even trying.

THE D

Forum Clout
Also stuff like Chris Kyle and Ventura were directly because of O&A. Which caused the face of Navy SEAL recruiting to have to battle a former SEAL and governor in court. And arguably cause Chris Kyle to take his "helping veterans" activities to the extreme, to rehabilitate his image, to the point where he was letting PTSD maniacs shoot guns with him and it got him killed. Out of all of the shows for Chris Kyle to do to promote his book he did the one where Ventura was heavily tied into the show and Opie took the call that lead to a massive news story and likely was part of the decision making process for Chris Kyle to give questionable people access to firearms.

I doubt that any of this stuff will get brought up. I know that the police file on the Jimmy Snuka case has the entire O&A interview transcript in it which is hilarious. The WWE offices probably celebrated when O&A were finally off of the air because of how much crazy wrestling stuff was revealed on the show. I also know that the FBI file on Roy Den Hollander has O&A and Norton prominently featured in it. Including ridiculous references to him wanting to murder Norton in an organized duel in Peru and threatening gun violence. The interview that Hollander did with O&A without question accelerated his descent into madness and literal murder. He was openly fantasizing about murdering Norton on air and revealed his intentions like it was perfectly normal.

Looking back O&A was the most insane show probably ever. I know Stern and Rush Limbaugh are both lauded as being 'icons' and having huge influence. But everything that they did was manufactured and carried by the mainstream media out of promotion more than anything else. O&A just put on their entertainment show and out of nowhere would just make history without even trying.

My ex-wife came at me with a knife, but I know martial arts, so it was no problem.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m gonna be honest witcha Linger…Chris Kyles image was NOT hurt by the Jesse Ventura shit. NO ONE believed Jesse. They all slandered him as a liar and Kyle had guys “testify” that they “saw Jesse” get hit despite all evidence to the contrary. Chris Kyle was a complete and utter spook meant to portray the one man anti-Iraqi army mentality at the time. If you criticized the fact that he was a lying, stolen valor, child murdering fucking idiot- it meant you wanted all SEALS to die and America to become Taliban. The war machine had to put Jesse in his place and remind him not to criticize them.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
Dark side sucks. They can't get shit covered in 42 minutes. The wrestling one about the plane ride from hell made me realize that show is absolute dog shit.

They find something you like and spend almost an hour trying to convince you to hate it.

Fuck that garbage.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The wrestlings ones are not too bad.

This sounds horrible, the Artie Lange one was not good. Didn't one of the comedians start crying when talking about Artie? Plus, having Tim Sabien and the cast from Mad TV just reeks of desperation.

Remember Brothermen, this is geared toward the fly over states. Our autism is in a different stratosphere. let's try and look with a neutral eye. Or recognize for what it is....who gives a fuck? The early 2000s were garbage, they must be running out of ideas to have these jadrools on. O and A really were not the popular to be included on a best of 2000s. I believe they should have Howard Stern, but his height of popularity was the mid 90s

I wonder who they will get to play Anthony? How about Nortonl?
Yeah the Artie one was weird, especially since he’s alive and NOT interviewed for it. I don’t think they even had a “Artie Lange turned down an interview request” note. The majority of the episode was the black lady from Mad TV Debra Wilson (who looks insane now - bald head, full of tattoos and piercings) crying about Artie yet they only worked together for a short time in the 90s and most likely hadn’t talked to him since then. She acted like she was his closest friend since it’s the most attention she’s had in years.