• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony to be one of the subjects of an episode of Vice's Darkside of the 2000s(shock jocks)

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Like honestly, I was a 23 year old kid. I was just trying to be a shock jock, Pimp.

R.d52055d5bb7fb1a5b1d0f3a188348ad5

Forum Clout
As a former wrestlefag i thought the Dark Side of the Ring episodes were really good, but now they're trying to do "dark side" of shit that isn't remotely interesting (Hey, did you know Chris Farley and Artie Lang.. did drugs?!) and it's pretty gay now. At least wrestlers were violent rapists and murderers sometimes. You know, an actual dark side.

Everything once fun is now faggy.

Forum Clout
As a former wrestlefag i thought the Dark Side of the Ring episodes were really good, but now they're trying to do "dark side" of shit that isn't remotely interesting (Hey, did you know Chris Farley and Artie Lang.. did drugs?!) and it's pretty gay now. At least wrestlers were violent rapists and murderers sometimes. You know, an actual dark side.

Everything once fun is now faggy.
The newest wrestling one is boring. Some florida has been shot himself and magnum T A was popular then he had an accident...who cares.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t think anybody should get their hopes up. The tagline is “Opie and Anthony vs Stern”, so let me predict exactly how this will go:

They’ll get people who aren’t doing shit (Mancow, Stut Jo, Tim Sabean) to do interviews for this. They’ll cover Howard’s debauchery like saying nigger and getting Anna Nicole Smith to step on a scale (cuz thats so bad now!). They’ll paint Stern as this raunchy no fucks given guy then segue into “…But Howard did give a fuck about THESE TWO.”

Cut to O&A. Sex for Sam and Mancow will probably comment on that. Gag order is explained. The Emily Stern and various O&A attacking back is played. I seriously doubt they’ll cover either Opie or Anthony unless it has to do with Stern. The tagline here is “2000’s” and none of Ants degeneracy surfaced until post 2014.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don’t think anybody should get their hopes up. The tagline is “Opie and Anthony vs Stern”, so let me predict exactly how this will go:
I bet that it will be a battle between the two for how shocking they are. So stuff like Stern doing anal ring toss. And O&A doing wifflebats and cherry darts. Then Stern doing his sex toy rides and having nude women. And O&A doing Sex for Sam. It will not be about them fighting each other directly but instead will be about them outdoing each other for radio stunts and bits.

It will be about the race to the bottom for how dogshit level the radio broadcasters could treat women for the sake of 'shock jockery'. It will not explore that the real reasons these guys abused women was because they were all closet fags and had no respect for women because they had no interest in them as companions. And that things like the sex machine on Stern or the lesbian couch on O&A were radio gunk anyways and the listeners basically hated all of it.

Besides do we really need a dive into O&A lore that isn't from Porsalin or Beige or something along those lines?

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Forum Clout
The only “dark side” show that works is the wrestling one and not even every episode of that is good. They did a comedy one on Dice and it was majority crying about dice’s material being offensive and not able to be done today. No shit!
I watched the Doink the Clown one last night and it fucking sucked. Wow, the professional wrestler is on drugs and has anger problems, then he died early. Truly unique and twisted story there.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I will say there's been a noticeable drop. This last one was just "Doink the clown; kind of a cunt tbh" for 45 minutes.
I don't know why I had high hopes for the Doink one. Their widows/ex wives always make me laugh with their smoke and whiskey ravaged Patty & Selma voices. A lot of these guys are not picking quality women.

The best episode so far this season was probably the Chris Candido and Sunny one and it just made me think Chris Candido was a pussy.

Forum Clout
I don't know why I had high hopes for the Doink one. Their widows/ex wives always make me laugh with their smoke and whiskey ravaged Patty & Selma voices. A lot of these guys are not picking quality women.

The best episode so far this season was probably the Chris Candido and Sunny one and it just made me think Chris Candido was a pussy.
Shawn Michaels announced his cuckolding on live television, of course Candido was a pussy.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

They’ll get people who aren’t doing shit (Mancow, Stut Jo, Tim Sabean) to do interviews for this. They’ll cover Howard’s debauchery like saying nigger and getting Anna Nicole Smith to step on a scale (cuz thats so bad now!). They’ll paint Stern as this raunchy no fucks given guy then segue into “…But Howard did give a fuck about THESE TWO.”

Cut to O&A. Sex for Sam and Mancow will probably comment on that. Gag order is explained. The Emily Stern and various O&A attacking back is played. I seriously doubt they’ll cover either Opie or Anthony unless it has to do with Stern. The tagline here is “2000’s” and none of Ants degeneracy surfaced until post 2014.
I think that is giving them too much credit.