• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Anthony Spent Like An African American Who Just Won The Lottery"

Forum Clout
Way to mistake Keith having ALL the real dirt on Cumia for generosity on Anthony's part. Keith played that old queen like a fiddle and probably walked away with the bulk of the actual profits.

Hey, Keith the Crook lets Anthony pass out in his socks in the fetal position on the giant arm of his manbodied prostitute on his boat! Oh, and he's also still holding most of Anthony's guns he helped hide from law enforcement after Anthony was arrested for breaking the bones of his anorexic girlfriend! He's a Saint on Erf!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Gavin is a northside bender larping as a yankee doodle dandy.

Nana is a classic LI disco dago closet queen. Bet he owned many pairs of roller skates until he actually married his first beard.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Who is more homosexual?

Gavin or Nana?
While Gavin has shoved dildos up his on camera, Anthony is the one who’s been confirmed to have had gay sex (Tree Fort Richard, Sue Lightning). Gavin does come across pretty fruity, but even Werner Herzog would be able to tell that Anthony’s gay.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Possums have more of that wild, primordial, uncanny "creep" factor. Cumia would be the possum, I know its the easier analogy to compare him to a "raccoon".
The creepiness is just because they're the only marsupials around, raccoons are fucking animals though. They will eat half the food you put out for a cat and then fuck the rest up and shit on the plate.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
They will eat half the food you put out for a cat and then fuck the rest up and shit on the plate.
That basically sounds like a bit Gavin would do, so I think the raccoon for him is apt. Plus the possum gives you that same “gah, what the fuck?” feeling as when you see Anthony.

IMG_6772.jpeg

Forum Clout
We're pretending cancel culture isn't real now?
Stop playing stupid.

He’s saying these two aren’t innocent little babies who were cancelled by WOKE LIBTARDS for having conservative opinions like right-wingers love to cry about and play victim over. They lost jobs for continually violating the expectations placed on them by their employers.

He didn’t say that nobodyhas ever been undeservedly fired. He said these two whining faggots, who both still get their videos posted and spread online, aren’t victims.

Gavin literally started a white nationalist gang FFS.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Stop playing stupid.

He’s saying these two aren’t innocent little babies who were cancelled by WOKE LIBTARDS for having conservative opinions like right-wingers love to cry about and play victim over. They lost jobs for continually violating the expectations placed on them by their employers.

He didn’t say that nobodyhas ever been undeservedly fired. He said these two whining faggots, who both still get their videos posted and spread online, aren’t victims.

Gavin literally started a white nationalist gang FFS.
He literally said 'cancelled' is "a word people use when they want to look like a victim."

Your post is completely incongruous with his.