• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Anthony Spent Like An African American Who Just Won The Lottery"

Forum Clout
Who is more homosexual?

Gavin or Nana?
Gavin seems like the obvious answer, with his buttplug insertion and interest in fashion. But he's also just a perpetually drunk and coked up contrarian, so he's more of a faggy pervert with a warped mind.

Anthony is just a full-on closet queen in denial. Forever trying to suppress his natural urges in order to appease his greaseball father. The real Anth wants to be wearing an ascot and sashaying on stage, bellowing out show tunes without a care in the world.

Screenshot from 2024-07-12 12-22-09.png

Forum Clout
Gavin seems like the obvious answer, with his buttplug insertion and interest in fashion. But he's also just a perpetually drunk and coked up contrarian, so he's more of a faggy pervert with a warped mind.

Anthony is just a full-on closet queen in denial. Forever trying to suppress his natural urges in order to appease his greaseball father. The real Anth wants to be wearing an ascot and sashaying on stage, bellowing out show tunes without a care in the world.

View attachment 210398
Agree. Gavin is clearly more openly gay, with his fruity outfits and that glory hole-inspired beard. But Nana is arguably swishier, with the high-pitched cracking voice, incessant prancing, and the dainty gay hand gestures. Gavin looks like he craves penis more, but Nana ACTS like he craves penis more. It's a tough call, genuinely.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Who is more homosexual?

Gavin or Nana?
Gavin has a few kids, so even if he had to pinch his nose, he still did the deed with a biological woman a few times.

AntH was evidently in the practice of "faking orgasms?????" with his wife.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
I hope Gavin puts another dildo up his ass on air. Manly material. He just confirms my belief Canada should be nuked.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I'd be shocked if they were "grossing a million" now. You also have crazy expenses like NYC studio rent and taxes so that gross and net are going to be miles apart

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No, he wasn't pulling out... he was "faking an orgasm" whatever that means when a male does it

@LingerLonger do you remmeber how he described? It made no sense
He said he would just go “Oooo…AAAAAH” and pretend to cum. Everyone in studio immediately starts questioning it going “Wait how would she not know?” to which Ant just fumbles around and offers half excuses that make 0 sense. Everyone agrees to drop it realizing further pressing will reveal Ant is a liar and also a homosexual.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
This is a tough one because Geno is definitely gay, bottom too (same breed as Nana - Loves swallowing cum), but I don’t know if he’s accepted it yet. I guess its up to Gavin to groom him…
Where does a crypto like Geno get the nerve to take on the surname "Bisconte"? (Franco-Gallic origin, northern Italian nobility...meaning "Viscount")