• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony ❤️ Russia

Forum Clout
Maybe again cause I’m a “liberal retard” but doesn’t seem the most stupid comes from the “alt right” side of the twitter. I mean for fuck sake they went from saying Sydney Sweeney is anti woke for her tits; to saying she’s should be killed for her newest film cause it mocks there Christian values; even that Canadian faggot went after her for doing “liberal” movies
Twitter basically forces users to choose a side, then reinforces their moronic "beliefs" by feeding them a steady stream of garbage designed to validate those beliefs. For example, I know a tweeting faggot who got into Bitcoin, and began tweeting about it all the time, so the algorithm began feeding him lots of glibertarian Brogan crap about vaccines, seed oils, "fentanyl zombies", and other horseshit designed to get him all riled up so he'd keep engaging with the platform. And now he's all worked up about Sydney Sweeney and Taylor Swift, and embarrassing himself on a daily basis.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Maybe again cause I’m a “liberal retard” but doesn’t seem the most stupid comes from the “alt right” side of the twitter. I mean for fuck sake they went from saying Sydney Sweeney is anti woke for her tits; to saying she’s should be killed for her newest film cause it mocks there Christian values; even that Canadian faggot went after her for doing “liberal” movies
They consume every piece of culture in order to get mad at it. The right seems way more online than the libs these days

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I’d love to see Ant’s reaction if a FN cut off a white guy’s ear, no matter how justified the reason. This is who America should be learning from, but a woman who doesn’t want a decrepit monster taking creepshots of her at 3 AM is a FUCKING SAVAGE.
Ant is just jealous that the guy got to bite some human flesh like he did to Dani.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I’d love to see Ant’s reaction if a FN cut off a white guy’s ear, no matter how justified the reason. This is who America should be learning from, but a woman who doesn’t want a decrepit monster taking creepshots of her at 3 AM is a FUCKING SAVAGE.
Anthony would probably start up his lynch fantasies again

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
The liberal media owned by the darned millionaires that are desperate to push an agenda that would go against them.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
really tired of how jesus freaks and racist fuckheads have hijacked and twisted conservatism
Still wouldn't mean anything. "Conservatives" agree with all of the premises of "liberals", they're just squeamish about the logical conclusions of liberalism in general. Turns out when freedom and liberty are seen as virtues everything eventually devolves into a "do whatever you feel is right, bro" relativistic, nihilistic quagmire.

midwit

Forum Clout
really tired of how jesus freaks and racist fuckheads have hijacked and twisted conservatism

Conservatism isn't even a thing. It's not a "bad ideology," it's not an ideology. What weird pet issues struck a cord with you that makes you identify with that label while rejecting the reality of race and the necessity of religion? Tax cuts and buttsex?

I knew people like this exist obv but it's rare to come across a live one who can operate a computer.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
To be fair to Nana, Dylan Roof got Burger King or some shit after he shot up a church, but I don't think he's talking about stuff like that.

And if I remember correctly, it was always religious nutjobs blaming every natural disaster on something America was doing that they as a group didn't like.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Twitter basically forces users to choose a side, then reinforces their moronic "beliefs" by feeding them a steady stream of garbage designed to validate those beliefs. For example, I know a tweeting faggot who got into Bitcoin, and began tweeting about it all the time, so the algorithm began feeding him lots of glibertarian Brogan crap about vaccines, seed oils, "fentanyl zombies", and other horseshit designed to get him all riled up so he'd keep engaging with the platform. And now he's all worked up about Sydney Sweeney and Taylor Swift, and embarrassing himself on a daily basis.
Facebook got caught manipulating people’s feeds to see if they could change their mood.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
To be fair to Nana, Dylan Roof got Burger King or some shit after he shot up a church, but I don't think he's talking about stuff like that.

And if I remember correctly, it was always religious nutjobs blaming every natural disaster on something America was doing that they as a group didn't like.
He should have gotten the chair the following day.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 11.54.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 11.54.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 11.54.11 PM.png