• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is concerned for the welfare of children

dramamine

Forum Clout
I’m always amused by the hypocrisy of Ants racial Rants.

They leech off the government - Ants family lived on food stamps
Black fathers have lots of kids and abandon them - Ants dad left three young kids to go off and live in California
They are criminals - Ants dad and Joe are both on record as having committed crimes
Black culture is damaging to childrens morality - Ant grooms underage girls with gifts and invites them up to his house as soon as they are legal

I could go on…..

Forum Clout
I’m always amused by the hypocrisy of Ants racial Rants.

They leech off the government - Ants family lived on food stamps
Black fathers have lots of kids and abandon them - Ants dad left three young kids to go off and live in California
They are criminals - Ants dad and Joe are both on record as having committed crimes
Black culture is damaging to childrens morality - Ant grooms underage girls with gifts and invites them up to his house as soon as they are legal

I could go on…..
Please do!

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna try not to get too faggy about this…(already failed.)

Crime is absolutely an economic issue. Why do you think we have a thing called “white collar crime”? Because its not typically thought of as being committed by rich people. Who are the poorest class in America?? NIGGERS! So of course they commit the most crime. Why they’re poor is a whole other subject, but the link between low income and propensity for crime has been documented hundreds of times. Black people have a lower income and thus have a propensity for crime. Why thats so ridiculous I don’t know. Especially because anyone can look at white ghettos vs white suburbs and see crime increases in the poor areas as well.

As far as violence that can be linked back to poverty too. Who started the first gangs and why? Oh yeah, the Irish, Italians, Pollacks, and Jews. Aka the literal niggers of white people. They came over as immigrants and had no opportunity so they robbed people and set up syndicates. And they shot each other all the time. It’s exactly what we see with blacks today. The only difference is that the previously described white niggers managed to pull themselves out of their criminal lifestyles.
Yes, crime is PRIMARILY poverty driven....The problem with Black's is they're too fucking stupid and lazy to hold a job that would lift them out of poverty.

Don't bother giving examples of successful Black's. 3 out of 10 Black's have the IQ and impulse control needed to live in a European civilization. For whites it's 7 out of 10.