• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is concerned for the welfare of children

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It is a funny bit. Well-timed, he worked out his stutter at the perfect moments, etc. As Carlin would say, "it's cute."

It's also retarded, if you think it's an observation worth taking seriously.
It’s a funny bit that applies to retards like Ant. Thinking of comics like their Nietzche is as stupid as Ant thinking he’s partially responsible for the moon landing and the invention of cellphones. Carlin sucks compared to Doug, I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

midwit

Forum Clout
Truth. Whole life spent around Indians, friends all Indian (or Indian-identifying nations). It's not that Indian's hate blacks it's that they don't even identify what white people call 'blacks' as being human beings. Indian's see black people as neanderthals who should have died out centuries ago, they're not a real part of the human race- they can't be held to the same standard of 'real' human people. My indian friends will tell you, their crimes have nothing to do with economic or social factors- they're simply being true to their animal ie non-human nature.

If a black man raped an Indian woman you would beat the woman for being so stupid to associate with such an animal (it is entirely her fault that she was raped) and you would then simply put the animal that raped her down.

The pearl clutching about Ants racism is laughable when you consider how utterly racist every other nation is on earth but also ironic because Ant shares his views with such a 'diversity' of global racists that make the US look mild by comparison.
Yes. Again, it all stems from the "lol you take pride in the accomplishments of someone you've never met lol". It's the perfect 100-110 IQ bait for white gentiles of the modern era. We are so atomized and disconnected from our extended family (and therefore, ourselves) that this genuinely "hits" for a lot of whites. They think it's deep.

It's perfectly reasonable for Ant to refer to the accomplishments of other white people as "us." The reason that white people are attacked as a race is because we are a clearly-defined thing that exists in the world. Everyone in the world except dopey white people understands this.

Last edited:

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Yes. Again, it all stems from the "lol you take pride in the accomplishments of someone you've never met lol". It's the perfect 100-110 IQ bait for white gentiles of the modern era. We are so atomized and disconnected from our extended family (and therefore, ourselves) that this genuinely "hits" for a lot of whites. They think it's deep.

It's perfectly reasonable for Ant to refer to the accomplishments of other white people as "us." The reason that white people are attacked as a race is because we are clearly-defined thing that exists in the world. Everyone in the world except dopey white people understands this.

But is he white really? Thanks for spaghetti, Ant.

midwit

Forum Clout
It’s a funny bit that applies to retards like Ant. Thinking of comics like their Nietzche is as stupid as Ant thinking he’s partially responsible for the moon landing and the invention of cellphones. Carlin sucks compared to Doug, I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Ant does not literally think he, personally, is partially responsible for the moon landing. When he says "we" he is referring to the collective consciousness of white people. As a racial group, we enjoy the fruits of the labors of our ancestors, and suffer the consequences of their mistakes. We are connected, physically and spiritually. Hence the use of "we."

I did not compliment Carlin, Carlin was dogshit. I merely referenced Carlin's famous quip about the purpose of a good joke, which is to make people say "aww, that was cute. Isn't that clever?" as opposed to a profound philosophical observation (the latter being what you just attributed Stanhope's joke to.)

Please don't try to talk down to me. I'm generally nice around here, but you're palpably stupid. You don't even know what you're arguing, your poor reading skills leave you in the dust before you can even contemplate what I'm saying ("why r u complimentinz Carlin he stinks like poopzzz!" etc etc). Just stop.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Truth. Whole life spent around Indians, friends all Indian (or Indian-identifying nations). It's not that Indian's hate blacks it's that they don't even identify what white people call 'blacks' as being human beings. Indian's see black people as neanderthals who should have died out centuries ago, they're not a real part of the human race- they can't be held to the same standard of 'real' human people. My indian friends will tell you, their crimes have nothing to do with economic or social factors- they're simply being true to their animal ie non-human nature.

If a black man raped an Indian woman you would beat the woman for being so stupid to associate with such an animal (it is entirely her fault that she was raped) and you would then simply put the animal that raped her down.

The pearl clutching about Ants racism is laughable when you consider how utterly racist every other nation is on earth but also ironic because Ant shares his views with such a 'diversity' of global racists that make the US look mild by comparison.

Indians of all people lecturing about blacks raping? India has gotta be the leading gang-rape nation on earth. If blacks are animals then what do you call people who literally fill their own streets with their own shit? Don't tell me your friends would be any better after the power goes out for a few days.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Ant does not literally think he, personally, is partially responsible for the moon landing. When he says "we" he is referring to the collective consciousness of white people. As a racial group, we enjoy the fruits of the labors of our ancestors, and suffer the consequences of their mistakes. We are connected, physically and spiritually. Hence the use of "we."

I did not compliment Carlin, Carlin was dogshit. I merely referenced Carlin's famous quip about the purpose of a good joke, which is to make people say "aww, that was cute. Isn't that clever?" as opposed to a profound philosophical observation (the latter being what you just attributed Stanhope's joke to.)

Please don't try to talk down to me. I'm generally nice around here, but you're palpably stupid. You don't even know what you're arguing, your poor reading skills leave you in the dust before you can even contemplate what I'm saying ("why r u complimentinz Carlin he stinks like poopzzz!" etc etc). Just stop.
Counterpoint, Ant is not white.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Indians of all people lecturing about blacks raping? India has gotta be the leading gang-rape nation on earth. If blacks are animals then what do you call people who literally fill their own streets with their own shit? Don't tell me your friends would be any better after the power goes out for a few days.

Sigh. I don't 'call people' anything- the point of my post was to tell you what Indian's call people. I'm not 'telling you' my friends are 'better' than anything, I'm telling you what they say. Jesus Christ - are basic reading and comprehension skills too much to ask for? You've also just affirmed black people are animals with your final sentence... now go sign up for your ANTIFA training or whatever it is you do when you're waiting on your social security check...

Forum Clout
You're right. I don't know what got into me.

Crime and violence is really an economic issue, not a racial one. The stats that prove otherwise are the result of racist stats. The fact that Chinese, Indians, and every other race on Earth make it their life goal to avoid living near blacks is both a figment of my imagination and to the extent it is true, is merely a consequence of universal, worldwide racism against blacks.

Chimping out over "disrepek?" That only happens in the hood. Most negro's are wonderful people with incredible self control.

Besides, race is a social construct amirite?

Anyway, thank you for setting me straight. Jah Bless!
Niggers don't fly. The only people that cause trouble on planes are white women

Forum Clout

Funny thing is Indians are one step above the same brown ladder

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Sigh. I don't 'call people' anything- the point of my post was to tell you what Indian's call people. I'm not 'telling you' my friends are 'better' than anything, I'm telling you what they say. Jesus Christ - are basic reading and comprehension skills too much to ask for? You've also just affirmed black people are animals with your final sentence... now go sign up for your ANTIFA training or whatever it is you do when you're waiting on your social security check...

Why are you spending your whole life around indians?

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Why are you spending your whole life around indians?
They flock to the city I'm in, always have (strong immigration base for them here for decades), the actual part of the city I currently live in is called India-town by whites.

Funny thing is Indians are one step above the same brown ladder
Yeah, but they don't see it that way which goes to my point about everyone thinking the US is bad but every other country on earth is as bad or much much worse (I didn't even mention the chinese I work with - they hate everyone, black, white - everyone!).

hikomow633

Forum Clout
They flock to the city I'm in, always have (strong immigration base for them here for decades), the actual part of the city I currently live in is called India-town by whites.

Yeah, but they don't see it that way which goes to my point about everyone thinking the US is bad but every other country on earth is as bad or much much worse (I didn't even mention the chinese I work with - they hate everyone, black, white - everyone!).

I think even the most fervently racist white would admit that blacks are infinitely more "human" than the chinese.

Now tell everyone how much worse that part of your city became after all the hindus got in. Be honest. Don't tell me they're all doctors and lawyers either, not that they don't shit in the street too.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's perfectly reasonable for Ant to refer to the accomplishments of other white people as "us."
laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I think even the most fervently racist white would admit that blacks are infinitely more "human" than the chinese.

Now tell everyone how much worse that part of your city became after all the hindus got in. Be honest. Don't tell me they're all doctors and lawyers either, not that they don't shit in the street too.

You're a bit obsessive about white racism aren't you. Recent Chinese immigrants respect nothing and no one, not even their own race- long term chinese immigrants with families dating back generations are fine, they're integrated etc even though they really are culturally very different (very subservient to family by comparison to whites). The hindu component doesn't shit in the streets in my city, they're fine- its an overgeneralisation to say Indians don't respect things like public property but I've certainly seen indian houses that are surrounded in rubbish and they don't treat apartments well. This is all long winded drivel that goes to an earlier point - America is not so bad, if Americans were forced to see other countries and experience racism outside the US they'd suddenly realise why so many non-white people want to move there.

upanddown

Forum Clout
You're right. I don't know what got into me.

Crime and violence is really an economic issue, not a racial one. The stats that prove otherwise are the result of racist stats. The fact that Chinese, Indians, and every other race on Earth make it their life goal to avoid living near blacks is both a figment of my imagination and to the extent it is true, is merely a consequence of universal, worldwide racism against blacks.

Chimping out over "disrepek?" That only happens in the hood. Most negro's are wonderful people with incredible self control.

Besides, race is a social construct amirite?

Anyway, thank you for setting me straight. Jah Bless!

If you're not going to post anything funny, fuck off.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Please don't make me defend Ant.

He's right. Niggers have zero impulse control, immediately resort to violence in virtually all circumstances upon direct verbal confrontation. If I had to place a bet of what would happen if that ape was confronted verbally in a reasonable manner, even on a flight, I'd put my money on at minimum a verbal chimpout where he got in the face of the person confronting him.
idiot