• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Gavin said yesterday cumia only wants to do 1 hour shows from now on. Why even bother at this point?
Same reason Stern will never retire and Imus died in the broadcasting chair. Or John Stewart or Bill Maher. Or any other talking douche. They like hearing the sound of their own voice more than having a healthy life. They would rather be dead than not host a talk show where they can blather on about their favorite political issue.

People here talk about Anthony's Twitter addiction. But he's just as locked into doing a Compound Media show for eternity as well.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Must have been nice to have two heart surgery scares and everyone caring about it, but now the empathy fatigue will set in and even his closest will struggle to care about him having ruined his own body and dying from it.

I just keep wondering what his diet must be like. I know alkies eat so little to begin with, and have such bad absorption or feel sick when eating certain things, every healthy calorie they get down is so much more important.

He ate grapes on the show that one time, those are kinda healthy.... ???

Forum Clout
He was supposed to be on the show today. Did he make it?
His corpse made it.
1000003102.jpg

midwit

Forum Clout
This got a Cumia "Haha holy shit!" response out me. This dude is fading fast. It was a good ride, Trant. Not overall, really. But for a handful of years you were funny.
If I got 15-20 years of drinking/gambling/pissing away...let's call it 15 million adjusted for inflation in today's money, and ended up dead in my early 60's I would snatch your hand off to take that deal.

Plus I'm exclusively attracted to adults so unlike Ant that money could 100% ensure I get fulfilled emotionally and sexually.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 177542

The face of a man about to depart this mortal coil and expending the rest of his life energy to preserve the myth of his heterosexuality
He looks so fucking old it’s almost shocking. In the span of one month he’s aged 20 years. Look at the deep wrinkles on the left side of his face. He’s starting to look like Jimmy Saville towards the end. Just a fucking ghoul.