• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
sounds like he went to doctor vinnie boombatz.

my doctor told me to i have to quit drinking alcohol. I asked him... have you seen my wife?

1705428748681.png

Now HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC TOO

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There's no way he'd tell people that because it would be admitting how hopeless his situation is so instead he reframed it as "the doctors told me I can drink".
Also drinking is tied to his masculinity just like his guns. He can’t admit he lost them because doing so would be like making him less of a man. Pathetic.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Don’t cheat and look these people up.

Do you know who Jamie Dixon is? Steve Conti? Bill Schulz?

You don’t. Now try finding people who know who they are AND would pay for their show.

It’s not even like people sub for Ant and then the other shows are extras. They don’t watch them at all. In 2018 when the Compound views leaked Anthony was pulling in 2000 views an episode while the side shows were pulling in less than 500.

Compound Media could be fucking 2$ a month and no one would pay for it. It is the shittiest investment i’ve ever seen. You get an app that doesn’t work, one show that’s unwatchable and half of the time unlistenable, with guests you’ve never heard of, the same content that was done 10 years ago, and better, on O&A.

Think about how deep this scam goes. The cheapest subscription is the year long plan. You sub for one year and cancel. The second year you get charged and go through all the hoops to make sure it’s actually cancelled. Then the third year rolls around and you’re STILL charged. Thats two fucking years of revenue where the person isn’t even consuming your content. This isn’t even to mention how hard it is to unsubscribe from them - YOU HAVE TO EMAIL EROCK. And then he asks you a thousand questions: “Why are you unsubbing? What can we do? Are there other options?” And even this is 50/50 on getting your sub cancelled.

SXM just got hit with a huge lawsuit in New York because of this. It is only a matter of time before Nanas scam is blown out in the open because it is fucking egregious.
Also if you unsub 6 months into a year subscription didn't ant just vindictively cancel you immediately?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
My dad had some weird afib after his bypass years ago. Maybe like a few weeks after and he didn’t seem right so I took him to the hospital and he saw his surgeon and they kept him overnight on a medication to “fix” the afib. They said if it doesn’t fix with the meds they would have to shock his heart into rhythm. Hopefully they have to electrocute Anthony to fix the issue.

Also, my dad who drank coors light his whole life went like 2-3 months without a drink. 5 years later and he only has like a couple beers per day but also can go weeks without em.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
My dad had some weird afib after his bypass years ago. Maybe like a few weeks after and he didn’t seem right so I took him to the hospital and he saw his surgeon and they kept him overnight on a medication to “fix” the afib. They said if it doesn’t fix with the meds they would have to shock his heart into rhythm. Hopefully they have to electrocute Anthony to fix the issue.

Also, my dad who drank coors light his whole life went like 2-3 months without a drink. 5 years later and he only has like a couple beers per day but also can go weeks without em.
Great news for your dad, bad news for the brothermen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No cardiologist in 2023 is going to explicitly tell a patient that drinking wine is okay.
Anthony probably just lied as usual. Opie always told stupid stories and lies for the air but he was such a bad liar that it was obvious. Like his awful "air guitar band" story in college that went nowhere. Anthony and Norton were master manipulators and seasoned in fooling the audience and each other and even themselves that their lies were the truth. Norton wasted tens of hours of the audience's time on his female romance and relationship stories which were all bullshit. Or Anthony's crazy high school years of constantly getting laid with various women or sharing Buzz with his father which are now obviously fraudulent in hindsight. But at the time it seemed like Anthony and Norton were into women (or at least partially with Norton).

Anthony's "the doctor said drinking was okay" was probably something he told his friends and family. So that he could continue drinking in front of them. And to sell it further he plastered it on social media as well to preemptively ward off the Pests from asking him "Why are you drinking after bypass surgery???". I doubt that Anthony's doctor told him to literally immediately start drinking daily glasses of red wine right after having heart surgery. It's just more lying from a seasoned veteran of fooling the audience and his family.

Forum Clout
My grandfather was told by a doctor back in the late 90s he could only have one drink a day after he had some drinking-related medical issues, because they were afraid quitting cold turkey would kill him, so the “one drink a day” my grandfather made was a plastic McDonald’s cup back when they still did super size filled to the brim with martini. We had a good laugh and he died within six months.

The only difference between my grandpa and AntH is that my grandfather lived to old age and the people laughing at him actually loved him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony probably just lied as usual. Opie always told stupid stories and lies for the air but he was such a bad liar that it was obvious. Like his awful "air guitar band" story in college that went nowhere.
Yeah the difference is is that Anthony would tell true stories that were tied up with lies. Treefort Richard is a perfect example. It is a true story right up until where he pretends to be asleep.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Makes me wonder what this place will look like when ol Nana actually kicks it. Redbar will probably have a 12 hour show. Probably the best chance for an O&A reunion is at the funeral, if Joe and Dawn can scrape the money together to have the Ghoul embalmed any further than she already is.

Do any of the comics show up or is Ant too toxic to have anyone go and pay their last respects?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Do any of the comics show up or is Ant too toxic to have anyone go and pay their last respects?
Why would they want to see that? They remembered the last few times they were with him and it was great. Why would they want to…”Here you go, bad memory” insert that in there. Why would they want that?

Forum Clout
Makes me wonder what this place will look like when ol Nana actually kicks it. Redbar will probably have a 12 hour show. Probably the best chance for an O&A reunion is at the funeral, if Joe and Dawn can scrape the money together to have the Ghoul embalmed any further than she already is.

The only one that might go is The Worm...maybe.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

If Opie shows up, Bro Joe will seethe like Johnny Sack when Carmine Jr came to Joey Peep's funeral. He'll be thinking of that exact scene and start muttering Johnny Sack quotes.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If Opie shows up, Bro Joe will seethe like Johnny Sack when Carmine Jr came to Joey Peep's funeral. He'll be thinking of that exact scene and start muttering Johnny Sack quotes.
Ant? That was a fuckin’ nickname. The family name is Anthony.

“Fuckin’ Opie. He’s dyslexic.”

The fucks that got to do with it?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He would die if he stopped drinking at this point. His body can't handle withdrawal. Doctors aren't magicians - they can't just snap their fingers and make you all better when you've spent your life destroying your body. I'd be willing to bet his doctors told him that he has to drink something or it's game over.

There's no way he'd tell people that because it would be admitting how hopeless his situation is so instead he reframed it as "the doctors told me I can drink".
The other factor is that he doesnt want to get sober. Even if his body does handle it, his mind will still be trying to convince him that its no big deal to have a drink. He wont want to live with out getting drunk. Its what he planned on doing his whole retirement and now he cant without risking dying and I think thats a gamble he will always be willing to take. He will just turn into a sneaky drunk that has booze stashed all over the house. My step dad used to do that. We would find bottles of vodka is some strange places when we moved.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anthony probably just lied as usual. Opie always told stupid stories and lies for the air but he was such a bad liar that it was obvious. Like his awful "air guitar band" story in college that went nowhere. Anthony and Norton were master manipulators and seasoned in fooling the audience and each other and even themselves that their lies were the truth. Norton wasted tens of hours of the audience's time on his female romance and relationship stories which were all bullshit. Or Anthony's crazy high school years of constantly getting laid with various women or sharing Buzz with his father which are now obviously fraudulent in hindsight. But at the time it seemed like Anthony and Norton were into women (or at least partially with Norton).

Anthony's "the doctor said drinking was okay" was probably something he told his friends and family. So that he could continue drinking in front of them. And to sell it further he plastered it on social media as well to preemptively ward off the Pests from asking him "Why are you drinking after bypass surgery???". I doubt that Anthony's doctor told him to literally immediately start drinking daily glasses of red wine right after having heart surgery. It's just more lying from a seasoned veteran of fooling the audience and his family.
It doesnt help that you can ask google and it makes it sound like there isnt much risk. I dont think Ant can just have one drink though. If he could he might not be in this position in the first place. Once he has a drink then it opens the floodgates. I dont drink every day anymore but when I do have a drink I find myself wanting a few otherwise Im wasting my time because I dont even get where I want to be. I can do the one or two beers thing but it always leaves me unsatisfied.

1705435610402.png
1705435627186.png
1705435711177.png