• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
IMG_0817.jpeg

Forum Clout
Its probably really sinking in to Missy that she dating a geriatric and he is at that age and health that he will be needing a lot more convalescent care going forward. I bet she ditches him once she realizes she wont be getting a cut of his money when he dies and he wasnt far from being dead a week ago and her meal ticket would have been gone. Time to find a new golden parachute. Let Joe wipe his ass.
This is something to consider too. His only real option re: convalescent care is to go live in his leaky new house with his alleged girlfriend. Not only will he require some assistance, he's going to need supervision too. Man, he is so fucked.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Its probably really sinking in to Missy that she dating a geriatric and he is at that age and health that he will be needing a lot more convalescent care going forward. I bet she ditches him once she realizes she wont be getting a cut of his money when he dies and he wasnt far from being dead a week ago and her meal ticket would have been gone. Time to find a new golden parachute. Let Joe wipe his ass.

Let's be realistic. Missy is way too fucking old and butch to find a new meal ticket. The cumia fortune is her last shot at the big time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Let's be realistic. Missy is way too fucking old and butch to find a new meal ticket. The cumia fortune is her last shot at the big time.
Maybe in NY. Im sure she would get swooped up pretty quick in Greenville SC. Fit girl, no kids. Not busted ugly. She is a solid 5 ( or at least the last I remember. havent seen a current pic in ages). She probably wont find that cash cow but she could pull some divorced blue collar guy that owns a concrete company and she might actually be sexually attracted to. Im sure she has some regular guy on the side that she is actually attracted to.

Forum Clout
This is something to consider too. His only real option re: convalescent care is to go live in his leaky new house with his alleged girlfriend. Not only will he require some assistance, he's going to need supervision too. Man, he is so fucked.
He’s not going to go to SC unless forced. He has a perfect excuse now; he’s going to say he needs to stay in NY to see his cardiologist and physical therapist.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
i hope so, anth should be with la famiglia during a time like this! i think carol works with taking care of elderly people so she would probably take good care of anth
I hope so too. Would make for an interesting chapter in the Nana story arc.

I ...AM GETTING DIAPERED... BY MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND'S DAUGHTER'S MOM