• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's really going to get a lot of mileage out of refering to the human heart as a "ticker."

"the ol' ticker." WE GET IT. Get ready to hear that a thousand times.

And then he'll reference the Mary Tyler Moore Show.
I just hope he falls over the ottoman from a heart attack like Dick Van Dyke.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
A7329F68-FCFC-4B61-B2B5-DB9E2C1E6D5D.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I can't wait for Missy to be laying on her back as Nana goes at her like an old chimp in the last days of its life while she looks up at his cratered face and now she's gonna look at that zipper in the middle of his chest. Nice 'boyfriend', stupid. He's never gonna marry you lol.
According to other exes, that’s never a problem. He watches tv plays video games and drinks, there is no energy for banging the old lady.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its probably really sinking in to Missy that she dating a geriatric and he is at that age and health that he will be needing a lot more convalescent care going forward. I bet she ditches him once she realizes she wont be getting a cut of his money when he dies and he wasnt far from being dead a week ago and her meal ticket would have been gone. Time to find a new golden parachute. Let Joe wipe his ass.