• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Gavin Fawn Over Some Red Pilled Cunt

G

3444e444a34d2f80ec89b1b329225add.jpg

HA HA HA HOLY SHIT
Nice fakers, whore

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
If there is a problem with vulgar imagery then why is it OK for you guys to post it here in a comedy discussion forum? The next time any of you have any self awareness or sense of culpability will be the first.
do you ever not talk out of your ass, go back to ballwashing grifters you fucking tard

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Nice fakers, whore

How are people still buying this lie? Men are stupid and low-standard as fuck nowadays but I've never ever met even the most depraved coomer who prefers fakers. They ruin any halfway decent whore

I guess women just want to believe nobody will notice, like with makeup or filters.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
How are people still buying this lie? Men are stupid and low-standard as fuck nowadays but I've never ever met even the most depraved coomer who prefers fakers. They ruin any halfway decent whore

I guess women just want to believe nobody will notice, like with makeup or filters.
That senegalese wop cunt probably had bananas hanging there before they bolted on some fakers.

She's got some guinea 5 oclock shadow on her pussy in some of those pics.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
America remains standing in spite of conservatism, not because of it. Conservatism isn't worth deconstructing, it's not a real ideology. It's the mish-mashed play-thing of an easily-controlled but charismatic CIA agent and a bunch of kikes that he surrounded himself with. Goofs who grew up in a white nation that was recently declared two-time World War Champion. The closest thing to a basic premise that conservatism espouses is a very retarded perversion of what The Founders meant by limited govt . Everything good we have stems from two things:

A) The explicit racism and antisemitism of our Founding Fathers
B) Winning wars

If you want to have a philosophical debate on the merits of conservatism fine but acknowledge that it's just a philosophical exercise with no relevance to US history. Conservatives have lost every meaningful political battle that they have ever fought, so what's the point? They impact nothing. We may as well debate merits of furryism. The only lasting piece of ideology that genuine conservatives can lay claim to is the one that put the final nail in the coffin of the US- Reagans Immigration Reform and Control Act.

The most immediate reason that Cuba and Venezuela suck is due to the CIA fucking them raw for not bowing to the alter of Jewish usury capital. The long-term reason that Cuba and Venezuela suck is bc Cuba and Venezuela are filled with Cubans and Venezuelans. Recognizing that conservatism is fake and gay doesn't make me a closet communist, fella.

Sorry man. Conservatism is over. We're talking about it as a present "thing" only bc the boomers aren't dead and the J's haven't invented a new hamster wheel for white men who like guns to go jogging on yet because they are busy slaughtering their racial enemies atm.

I make like 4 posts a day and it's mostly shooting the shit and breaking balls. I'm not your enemy, brotherman.
Is this a quote by some famous guy from 40 years ago? Furry reference and all?