• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony and Gavin Fawn Over Some Red Pilled Cunt

Forum Clout
I wouldnt say alex is right wing even as a grift. Hes in his own league.
I agree. I don't agree with everything he says but he's been proven to be more accurate than any other news source plus he's unironically the funniest guy on the planet. Anyone remember when he had the Obama phone lady on as a guest. She showed up wearing her Sunday best and he was interviewing her as if she was a great political mind.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
he's been proven to be more accurate than any other news source

"Jones, who hosts a radio show, claimed for years that the massacre was a hoax, staged with actors as part of a government plot to seize Americans’ guns.
He has since acknowledged the shooting occurred, but the families, who said Jones cashed in for years off his lies, sued him for defamation. Courts in Connecticut and Texas have ruled that Jones intentionally defamed them and have ordered Jones to pay $1.5 billion in damages."

Forum Clout
"Jones, who hosts a radio show, claimed for years that the massacre was a hoax, staged with actors as part of a government plot to seize Americans’ guns.
He has since acknowledged the shooting occurred, but the families, who said Jones cashed in for years off his lies, sued him for defamation. Courts in Connecticut and Texas have ruled that Jones intentionally defamed them and have ordered Jones to pay $1.5 billion in damages."
I don't care about sandy hook. I'd still trust him over any legacy media out there.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
$1.5 billion... Still less than your kike ass charges to fake play a guitar and stink at it, heebowitzengoldpearlstein. *PLANK PLANK PLANK*