• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant cancels show, Milo posts vague tweet

Forum Clout
He would get on my nerves on OnA when he pulled that shit back then too.
He won the fucking lottery and screwed it all up
It was especially fucked up because he would call out sick so often when he'd been live streaming from the McMansion getting wasted all night through the early hours of the morning. Sirius management were looking for any reason to finally fire his ass and he gave them that opportunity on a silver platter when he was drunken rage tweeting that fateful night. Fired via email too as an extra "Fuck You" to him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It was especially fucked up because he would call out sick so often when he'd been live streaming from the McMansion getting wasted all night through the early hours of the morning. Sirius management were looking for any reason to finally fire his ass and he gave them that opportunity on a silver platter when he was drunken rage tweeting that fateful night. Fired via email too as an extra "Fuck You" to him.
Always gets my ribs that Anthony was pissed he was fired in an email. He NEVER showed respect to the company yet wanted it given to him. Showing up late or not at all, sleeping on air, fucking off from advertiser meetings, not being involved in contract negotiations etc.

Also gets my ribs that Sirius got so pissed at Anthony for doing LFTC they made him shut that shit down. Their excuse was “Uhmm this is free content and you’re exclusive to us” but realistically it was probably some hairbrained scheme to get a consistent attendance from him. They might as well have told him “No more drinking after 10pm”

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240809-215124~2.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I wish the AntH and Redbar thing would have worked out, they could have put out about 5 shows a month between the two of them.
Reminder: Mr. Free Speech had Redbar fired because he kept making fun of talentless faggot Joe Matarese.

Anthony then went on to trash Joe Matarese on his show for an hour straight and never have him back.

Faggot

Forum Clout
Reminder: Mr. Free Speech had Redbar fired because he kept making fun of talentless faggot Joe Matarese.

This always seemed like it was Keith more than Anthony. And it had more to do with Redbar trashing the advertisers (forget which one he went off on) and the shows that it had anything specifically to do with Matarese himself.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Always gets my ribs that Anthony was pissed he was fired in an email. He NEVER showed respect to the company yet wanted it given to him. Showing up late or not at all, sleeping on air, fucking off from advertiser meetings, not being involved in contract negotiations etc.

Also gets my ribs that Sirius got so pissed at Anthony for doing LFTC they made him shut that shit down. Their excuse was “Uhmm this is free content and you’re exclusive to us” but realistically it was probably some hairbrained scheme to get a consistent attendance from him. They might as well have told him “No more drinking after 10pm”
If they set up a meeting to fire him in person once the writing was on the wall, 🐜 would have been too frightened to show up and would have ghosted them.

Then he would have bitched on social media about how he wasn't going to attend a fucking CORPORATE meeting with those people to get FIRED

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
One of the funnier aspects is how Ant doesn't even bother producing an excuse or explanation to his blue-collar fans who are paying and not receiving the agreed-upon content. They don't deserve it and never receive it.
We should hang a sign over tranth's neck and yell criticisms about him into his face with a loudspeaker publicly.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
We should hang a sign over tranth's neck and yell criticisms about him into his face with a loudspeaker publicly.
I would enjoy the opportunity to throw rotten produce at him as he was confined to the stocks. Picturing him with bits of rotting lettuce in his plugs as he spat on the ground in anger would be ribs