• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant cancels show, Milo posts vague tweet

Forum Clout
No he flew to Rochester for Dabblecon 2 this weekend. Today they are doing a roast and karaoke but I don't know if AntH is a roaster.

It's $30 for the livestream or $200 for a ticket!

• Friday, August 16th at 8p ET – The Roast of the Dabbleverse hosted by Bob Levy
  • Saturday, August 17th at 12p ET – Live podcasts featuring Tookie/Potato Soup, WATP, and The Uncle Rico Show
  • Saturday, August 17th at 8p ET – The 2nd Annual Dabbie Awards
Who would actually admit to going to this?

“Oh, I’ll be OOO Friday. Yeah - going to Dabblecon 2.”

“I’d love to go, but I’ve got tickets to Dabblecon 2.”

Etc.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This has been said before but I'll say it again:

The "Dabbleverse" is the saddest, cringiest, and most pathetic thing to ever come out of anyone even tangentially involved in the O&A show.

It's worse than Jim's advice show. Its worse than Nana's second book. Its worse than Sam's wrestling stuff.
Wouldn’t even be that bad if they just kept it all online. The fact that there are leagues of comedians touring under the banner of hating John, or having CONS around him, is so unbelievably pathetic its insane.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Fucking DABBLECON?
It's probably where he belongs at this point, much as I loved AntH in his heyday (before his shittyness became unignorably real & exposed), he's just a low view-count lolcow at this point, almost like a bad parody of all his worst traits.

Also, where else could he go where people look up to him, or even just tolerate him? eg him being booted from the comedy store.

As Patrice said (paraphrased); he likes to be king of a trash kingdom

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Wouldn’t even be that bad if they just kept it all online. The fact that there are leagues of comedians touring under the banner of hating John, or having CONS around him, is so unbelievably pathetic its insane.
That's actually what it is? Ha ha hole ee shit

Jizz

Forum Clout
AntH and his chick at dabblecon! I hope someone can pull the video!

GVJQBV4WYAE2poQ.jpeg

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
No he flew to Rochester for Dabblecon 2 this weekend. Today they are doing a roast and karaoke but I don't know if AntH is a roaster.

It's $30 for the livestream or $200 for a ticket!

• Friday, August 16th at 8p ET – The Roast of the Dabbleverse hosted by Bob Levy
  • Saturday, August 17th at 12p ET – Live podcasts featuring Tookie/Potato Soup, WATP, and The Uncle Rico Show
  • Saturday, August 17th at 8p ET – The 2nd Annual Dabbie Awards
Are tickets still available?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia married his ugly older brothers sloppy seconds (because he wanted to be considered a man to his whore mothers bar friends). Cheated on her which lead to the nasty divorce. Now hates all women because of this, rather than realizing it was all his fault
Now he's a total Chad for fucking his brother's girlfriend's daughter.

Forum Clout
The only one with sunglasses indoors like she's some sort of Hollywood star. What the fuck is she doing on the stage? Stop trying to make your unfunny, mannish whore happen, Anthony. God, she fucking sucks.
I guess she’s just as famous as the rest of them? If the janitor wandered on the stage and grabbed a seat I’d say the same thing.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
This has been said before but I'll say it again:

The "Dabbleverse" is the saddest, cringiest, and most pathetic thing to ever come out of anyone even tangentially involved in the O&A show.

It's worse than Jim's advice show. Its worse than Nana's second book. Its worse than Sam's wrestling stuff.
While I appreciate your effort it is literally impossible to fully articulate how absolutely embarrassing all of this is