• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer enters the Obscurity phase of her career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Roseanne was an a plus superstar at one point. The same with Joan albeit before my time a bit but Joan as far as I know never made sitcom cash like Rosanne
The edge goes to Roseanne since she created her show. Joan was known and popular but had a hard time translating that to TV. Johnny Carson got all pissy when she got a show and I think hated her until he died. But he was a piece of shit so I’m not surprised.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The edge goes to Roseanne since she created her show. Joan was known and popular but had a hard time translating that to TV. Johnny Carson got all pissy when she got a show and I think hated her until he died. But he was a piece of shit so I’m not surprised.

There's a reason Carson was buddies with the Rat Pack crew - man always had an edge. Could be a right cunt, too.

The story about him trying to catch his then wife cheating, that's a classic.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett were genuinely funny talents, regardless of a stand up career or not.

Also, you ever seen a young Lucille Ball?

1714f57f36c69730e2a567efab70783b.jpg

Or a young Carol?

ad4f56434ac8cd8e2a16d353626c00b1.jpg

I would. All of you would. Even @Sue Lightning would, out of respect!

But I wouldn't waste my chaser to put out a fire on Schumer. Jeselnik should be ashamed for ever helping her.
That young Lucille Ball…I wanna drain my balls all ova her FACE. OH!
:lwjxnwp:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I remember she was bitching when they were giving people like Chris Rock, Chappelle, Seinfeld, etc big money for a special and they eventually caved and she got a high paying one which sucked and everyone down voted. She was one of the last comedians I remember having an HBO special before they stopped doing that. That used to be the sign you made it.

She had the lowest rated comedy special on the internet until Brendan Schaub got review bombed. Her shit special still has more reviews than both of Schwab's combined.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's funny, I go to my dad's village and there are old people that have live up there their entire lives, lived thru actual Nazi occupation (not the Nazi kind that thinks women have vaginas) and they hate Jews like everyone's else.
An Austrian guy I know is married to a Jew and therefore has Jewish kids, but he still hates the Jews.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My heart will always be taken by Mary Tyler Moore.

Dick Van Dyke was smart to make her his TV wife. She was funny, too, without a background in it. And her own show was even better.

But DVD era Mary... I don't think you'd find a more beautiful woman in the 60's than her.
I agree, Mary Tyler Moore was a much better show. I’ve been having old episode on in the background when I work from home and Fawk that show was funny. There was an episode where Betty White joins the “big sister” program and gets a black girl and she tries to talk black. This line from the episode destroyed my ribs for a good couple minutes
IMG_1597.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett were genuinely funny talents, regardless of a stand up career or not.

Also, you ever seen a young Lucille Ball?

1714f57f36c69730e2a567efab70783b.jpg

Or a young Carol?

ad4f56434ac8cd8e2a16d353626c00b1.jpg

I would. All of you would. Even @Sue Lightning would, out of respect!

But I wouldn't waste my chaser to put out a fire on Schumer. Jeselnik should be ashamed for ever helping her.
Carol Burnett is hot as fuck. Even the old ass bitch she is now shes still a lil pretty.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Carol Burnett is hot as fuck. Even the old ass bitch she is now shes still a lil pretty.
I thought she was a goofy looking bitch when I was a kid, but I was wrong. I was watching The Jack Benny Program a while ago and she was on an episode, young and very hot. She sang a song though and I will say that she can't sing for shit. They did a skit where they were Tarzan and Jane and the way they were pronouncing "Tarzan" was infuriating. They said it like "Tarzin".

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Seriously, is he non-verbal? Every time I’ve seen him with her he looks all nervous and doesn’t speak.
I just know he’s some sort of autistic which means retarded. It’s just funny that she’s so repulsive inside and out that she as a wealthy Hollywood celebrity couldn’t even get a guy with a functioning brain.