#amwriting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1670562099114.png

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Oh God. “Trying to imitate” is always what you want your serious authors to say.

#ameating
Not to mention that he's clearly more focused on word count than substance. He talks about writing like it's a homework assignment. IIRC his best grade in english was a C, so it makes sense.

Pacing is determined by the action of the novel you dumb fat cunt. If what you've written is exciting and interesting then people will read 100 pages without blinking. If you write bullshit with stereotyped characters communicating in quips and poorly imitated language styles inbetween EPIC moments then people will make a face and put it down after a paragraph like I did with that retarded excerpt.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Not to mention that he's clearly more focused on word count than substance. He talks about writing like it's a homework assignment. IIRC his best grade in english was a C, so it makes sense.

Id like to think pats english teacher trolls him here but I will settle for an alt account to troll him as his english teacher.

1670564707377.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

Pacing is determined by the action of the novel you dumb fat cunt. If what you've written is exciting and interesting then people will read 100 pages without blinking. If you write bullshit with stereotyped characters communicating in quips and poorly imitated language styles inbetween EPIC moments then people will make a face and put it down after a paragraph like I did with that retarded excerpt.
Exactly this. Any writer worth a shit does not give a fuck about word count. Constantly crowing about your word count is the mark of an amateur. Let's take a creative endeavor and try to quantify and define it and turn it into a fucking number. Fucking autistic faggot retard. It's art, not a fucking equation, you ignorant tub of shit. It's shocking too because spergs are supposed to be good at math and bad at feelings and yet he's shockingly bad at both.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
"Cor blimey, guv, ee's avin' us on, inne? Oi'm goin' t' the market, later, innit? Oi'll gerrus some of them pork poies t' go wif the gin we's 'avin' for supper.

Bugger.

Wud you adam and eve it? He's only out of fackin' gin, he is.

Cock."

Just like the classics.