• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You can get podcast equipment into a barn in bumfuck Canada?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Did they? I remember there was a while where he seemed to not want to do anything comedic. He'd just do straight interviews and he seemed on edge and grumpy and he'd get pissed off if the guest tried to be funny. I know a guy who used to call him on one of his internet shows all the time and the one time he really flipped the fuck out on the guy for trying to say something funny.

Tom had a weird few years after the ball cancer thing where he wanted to become the next David Letterman. So he started copying Dave and his mannerisms when MTV gave him his own straight up talk show.

Honestly it was a good fit for MTV, they should have stuck with it longer. Tom ended up doing it on his own online anyway. But you have to admit, it's kinda hard to go through a testicle removal and then have the drive to climb back on top of a dead moose and do the WACKY bit for the kids. He just didn't care about doing that anymore.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Tom could fuck a horse on live television for all I care. He made me laugh a ton growing up so I’m okay with his living out of a van bullshit that he’s been doing lately.