• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yay! 3 more years of Jim and Sam!!!

Snake

Forum Clout
so after months of not giving them the money they wanted, Sirius just gave in? seems much more likely j&s are so desperate, they took the “insulting” amount. of course they will lie, but they’ll be there until Sirius goes out of business (when Howard leaves/retires)

also, I haven’t seen him in a while, Sam has crustacean like facial features. Really hard to look at
Sirius is run by some cripplingly retarded kikes.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There is no God
Vlcsnap-2018-04-18-04h14m54s891.png

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
The phone are lit. Let's go to the Jim&Sam sub.

RangeAndBJJ

Stick to watching Porsalin documentaries if you wanna hate on the show. The real fans HATE you types of people. And guess what? I'll confess-- the show doesn't always do it for me either. Know what else? I have PLENTY of options out there that I jump between, and I don't rely on a single show to provide all my entertainment.

"What's wrong? Can't handle someone not liking every second of the show?!?!" Shut the fuck up. You know it's more than criticism when you're constantly crying and going on rants, wishing for their careers to end, as if you're special or talented enough to know what's best for them.

Move the fuck on with your lives. You can always start another sub for bitching about it if you want.

FancyFeests

It all stems from the toxicity that was O&A. But yeah those people are as annoying as they are pathetic, which is to say very.

sambanks3

Never listened to one episode of O&A, but I’ve listened to almost every episode of Jim & Sam. Got into it after I stumbled across Sam’s wrestling podcast, heard about the Sirius show, checked it out, and instantly loved it.

That being said, from what I’ve observed on Twitter and Reddit through the years, it’s like 95% old O&A fans that constantly whine about the show, and it’s VERY annoying.

Don’t like the show, don’t listen.

G

Just think, Jim and Sam would still be working for O&A if Nana hadn't gone out looking for tranny meat on that fateful night.
It was inevitable. His latent homosexuality, blended with his shame over always folding to "gimme fiddy cent," mixed with his self-loathing over being an actual genetic Negroid posing as White, was always going to lead to some kind of nigger-oriented career-ending scandal.

It ended up being a sissy-ass, teenage girl-tier social media meltdown after he asked a black female hooker if he could give "her" 50 bucks to suck "her" cock.

Unfortunately it wasn't a fatal home invasion at the hands of O-Dog, Kane and Malik. Although, let's face it, Nana would've been offering out blowjobs in that scenario too.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If "Jim and Sam" have steady employment at Sirius, this means that O&A could have continued to make millions while completely phoning in shows into their 70s/whenever Sirius folds (whichever comes first). too bad they couldn't behave
Alternate timeline: O&A talking about Trump's campaign and eventual presidency

Actually, it would've been entertaining. Plus, they had the tie-in to Trump as he referred to them as 'slobs'.