• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWOR Howard Stern Show Update

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I gotta go through them. There are commercials I am going to have to cut and shit. This is not really my area so I am assuming a lot of issues and naughty words.

You should keep the commercials and everything and leave it to some need to do all that work. Places like Myspleen love W/O/C (with original commercials) rips.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I can’t wait to watch some of these again.

I’m remembering some bits.

Howard as David Duke showing a version of Whistlers Mother tied up while being robbed by negroes.

I do remember the MASH parody.

They’d do Johnny Carstern with an annoying Ed McMahon who would laugh nonstop.

Homeless Howiewood Squares with Brady bunch cast members as contestants.

Really gonna bring me back. Back up the posts to Odysee because Stern will have them pulled from YouTube.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You should keep the commercials and everything and leave it to some need to do all that work. Places like Myspleen love W/O/C (with original commercials) rips.
My nigger do you have an invite code to MySpleen?????

cardwell

Forum Clout
Myspleen has a 35DVD set @140GB. Maybe that's what you have. Decent quality all things considered.

3mQDJ8c.png

wNkmaj0.png

LkscqBA.png

rA7P1sM.png

NIva5Mg.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
My nigger do you have an invite code to MySpleen?????

I do not

Myspleen has a 35DVD set @140GB. Maybe that's what you have. Decent quality all things considered.

3mQDJ8c.png

wNkmaj0.png

LkscqBA.png

rA7P1sM.png

NIva5Mg.png

2 seeders though this fucker is pretty much dead. There's no reason the files should be this big though, they really should have been encoded better.