WWAWD being discrimimated against for having a giant piece

After a week of a sex having vacation i go through the full body scan at the airport and its a red square around my groin. My cock was so big it thought i was holding an object.

Guy says he has to pat down my groin. I immediatley am like WHAT THE FUCK is this????? I ask for metal detector...nope. Have to feel your junk, sir.

Where the fuck are my rights?!?!:fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm:

Slight aside, but it's interesting listening to media – not even particularly conservative sources – from the first few months after 9/11/01. You hear things like:

"I don't mind waiting an extra 20 minutes at the airport, as long as this never happens again."

"Their way of life is incompatible with ours."

Now look at us.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Slight aside, but it's interesting listening to media – not even particularly conservative sources – from the first few months after 9/11/01. You hear things like:

"I don't mind waiting an extra 20 minutes at the airport, as long as this never happens again."

"Their way of life is incompatible with ours."

Now look at us.
When you put it like that, just golf of tonken my shit up.

sounds like a good bit; wear a prothetic oversized peice (not that I'd need to, obviously)... although people seem to gravitate towards jobs they like, so they'd probably get-off on it, ssssscumbags.
I wonder how many actually volunteer for that position, just so they can give the occasional guy a quick tube-squeeze

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
Singapore's airport:

Jewel-Changi-4.jpg

JFK:

0021-57640.jpg

You dont even know the problems you got with the things you ain't complaining about...

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Singapore's airport:

Jewel-Changi-4.jpg

JFK:

0021-57640.jpg

You dont even know the problems you got with the things you ain't complaining about...
Having been to Southeast Asia, I see where you're coming from, but youre also cherry picking. There are sections of JFK that are more open than this. You're comparing apples and oranges. Compare a Singapore gate area to a JFK gate area to get a more clear picture across.