• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW these Sssscumbag!! interns who can't even get my breakfast right?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey SCCCCUMBAG. It’s 10 minutes before the FUCKING SHOW. Op is doing prep (taking a shit), Anthonys not even here yet, and I need to get my fucking Z’S IN. The MMMMOTHERFUCKERS at the Hilton didn’t FLUFF my FFFUCKING PILLOW CORRECTLY. SO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO EAT IN THIS TIME, SSSTUPID?

Opie was the worst because he was always in by 5:30. Plenty of time to get food and eat it a whole 30 mins + the 7/8 minute intro. Nope. Gotta eat oatmeal and yogurt during the first seg. If Anthony showed up 15 mins earlier, he could have his fucking turkey bagel off the air.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie was the worst because he was always in by 5:30. Plenty of time to get food and eat it a whole 30 mins + the 7/8 minute intro. Nope. Gotta eat oatmeal and yogurt during the first seg. If Anthony showed up 15 mins earlier, he could have his fucking turkey bagel off the air.
Text from “Opie” at 3:27pm
Received by “Daniel” at 3:27pm

“Hey bro. Know you didn’t enjoy me eating on the air today but thanks for sticking through it.”

Forum Clout
Imagine showing up and eating before the show starts? Nuts. We would double up on breaks with production before during and at the end to create a 10 min breaks so they could eat, and they would still eat on the air.
Sir, it's just not an option. I wish I could eat before or after the show. Genuinely. I'd tell you if I was lying.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
At least Op and Ant had the excuse of being the hosts so they cants leaves. But Norton could have jerked off in the bathroom for the entirety of a show and no one would give a fuck.
Op and Ant were also the only ones to do live reads and recorded other ones during their breaks.

Some (most?) days during the terrestrial + satellite days the first thing you'd hear from the XM studio was them eating. It didn't really bother me though, I'd tell you if it did. Genuinely.

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
I CANT JUST UP AND FUCKING LEAVE THE SHOW TO GO GET BREAKFAST THIS IS MY JOB (but I can fall asleep on the air for the first hour, or write my book on air and not talk for the entire day, or leave an hour before the show ends to attend a comedy gig)

At least Op and Ant had the excuse of being the hosts so they cants leaves. But Norton could have jerked off in the bathroom for the entirety of a show and no one would give a fuck.
“This is my job. I’m not gonna give them a reason to fire me. They’d LOVE to cut my salary, dude. Believe me.” - Jim during the Opie fight

Proceeds to sit and brood most segments for the next 10 months (ex. the DL Hughley debacle)

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I regularly go like 18 hours without eating and I actually have to bust my ass sometimes. If my job was sitting in a chair for 4 hours, I'd never even think about food during those hours. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Is it? Because all it does for me is give me the shits. It's actually detrimental to my day.
Getting there myself, Abester. I sometimes go well over 24 hours without eating. Just drink water and/or Gatorade zero. Gets easier to do the older I get.