• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Owen Benjamin thinking nuclear bombs are fake?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Notice he doesn't say that the people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just making shit up.
Every single story told by a jew about the holohoax is made up entirely. Electric floor execution chambers. Rollercoaster executions. Surviving multiple gas chamber executions. Repeatedly eating handfuls of diamonds, shitting them out, then re-swallowing them to hide them from the Nazis. Nazis eating babies. Nazis burning different types of people like gypsies or homosexuals and it producing different color smoke.

Literally every single thing that jews said about WWII was a lie like the Katyn Forest Massacre. D-Day was literally done at 6AM on June 6th just so that it was the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month. 666 in honor of the father of all jews, the devil. If the holohoax is entirely fake then nukes are likely just as fake as the space race.

There are literally nuke propaganda movies from (((hollywood))) every month. This month has yet another movie about nukes. Just like every year we get new shots and movies about the holohoax or the space race.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Every single story told by a jew about the holohoax is made up entirely. Electric floor execution chambers. Rollercoaster executions. Surviving multiple gas chamber executions. Repeatedly eating handfuls of diamonds, shitting them out, then re-swallowing them to hide them from the Nazis. Nazis eating babies. Nazis burning different types of people like gypsies or homosexuals and it producing different color smoke.

Literally every single thing that jews said about WWII was a lie like the Katyn Forest Massacre. D-Day was literally done at 6AM on June 6th just so that it was the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month. 666 in honor of the father of all jews, the devil. If the holohoax is entirely fake then nukes are likely just as fake as the space race.

There are literally nuke propaganda movies from (((hollywood))) every month. This month has yet another movie about nukes. Just like every year we get new shots and movies about the holohoax or the space race.
I'm willing to believe that nukes are fake.

What would be the political ramifications though? Like Iraq has nukes. Israel isn't supposed to have them but apparently does and no one does anything.

If nukes aren't real and North Korea then gets them, how do world leaders react?

I understand the benefits of making up the holohoax. I don't get this one. What's the motive?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm willing to believe that nukes are fake.

What would be the political ramifications though?
Just more mind control like the space race and moon landing hoaxes. Also huge money. Our annual taxes for nuclear weapons and NASA are in the hundreds of billions. Money that is definitely being spent on something other than things that do not exist.

Keep in mind that just like nuclear weapons, all countries are also in on the fake space race and moon landings.
Okay, I can see nukes being fake, but are really big bombs real?
Nuclear generators are real. So are large bombs. You can literally blow a waterway through an entire country like the Panama Canal it just takes forever. You can power ships and cities with nuclear generators but all they produce is steam and cannot actually blow up like a bomb.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I do like how Twitter users are fact checking this and that Twitter is summarizing it. I can't get there on my PC, but on my phone, I was able to load the tweet and the fact check says that the cameras were 5 miles away using a telescopic lens and that there was no fallout radiation over the Japanese cities because the bombs were detonated 600m above sea level.
This doesn't ring quite accurate to me. Benjamin's tweet of course is total bs. the vaporized 'brick house' in the image is not a brick house but a wooden house and it was not vaporized, it was hit by a shock wave. Here's the footage:

In the aftermath you can see even some power lines and whatnot still more or less standing (they build a fake town to see the effects). I bet the cameras were very close, just well shielded and perhaps mounted to the ground. In the video clip it says they had cameras inside the test buildings. Definitely not miles away.

There of course was radiation at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Most of the radiation decayed within seconds (and days), but did kill a lot of people, and and what remained did not have super dramatic comic book type effects. Statistical increase in cancers. People have all kinds of misconceptions about nuclear weapons which is ok. However when a retard like Benjamin figures out that existing thermonuclear weapons don't actually produce On The Beach type global scenario (the types of 'salted' bombs that they had in the book have never been built) and jump to the conclusion that the entire thing must be some sort of hollywood jew psy-op scare act, nuclear weapons are fake and earth is flat.

If you seriously research anything Holocaust revisionists say for just a couple of hours, the entire story falls apart.
Yes. Their claims don't hold water. The holocaust happened.

G

In all honesty though you could trick a million chinks into believing anything. They kinda just go along with things like a bunch of ants.
Nagasaki and Hiroshima had the biggest evangelical presence in Japan at that time...basically the 1930s K-pop (White stuff shoved into Chink bodies/consciousness/mental slaves). Japan was poz'd since the Meiji restoration...Their emperor was already a minion and joined the war to deliberately lose (and avoid being a Soviet Satellite).

Do you think the North Korean leaders are real and nothing but a bunch of gook actors? LOL

North Korea is a fake country, completely created as a "bogey man" to keep the South Korean and Japanese plebs in tow. Probably a very lengthy and detailed memorandum on it signed as part of the Korean War armstice.

USA: "We will give you DPRK...and use it to scare our Japanese and South Korea minions into adopting neo-liberal capitalism"
China: "OK"
---
Rememeber the roof top Koreans? Why were they bigged up at the expense of African Americans? (as are almost every migrant community that comes here, the initiation rite to high-class "American" is to never relax around niggers, which is what they are training White Hispanics and Hindus next). It was their reward being military peons in Incheon and Busan for American GIs aswell as the CIA. Your elite respect chinks abit more than "afghans" so, collaborators/interpretros/prostitutes etc get a better deal when given that "American Dream" asylum. (Koreans got to own liquor and weave stores bought on low credit amortization that would NEVER be given to a nigger native)... but an Afghan collaborator/sell out still has to eek it out as some Uber driver in Houston. Why?

Because the Koreans adopted "Evangelical Christian Zionism" and the Afghans didnt.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Do you think the North Korean leaders are real and nothing but a bunch of gook actors? LOL

North Korea is a fake country, completely created as a "bogey man" to keep the South Korean and Japanese plebs in tow. Probably a very lengthy and detailed memorandum on it signed as part of the Korean War armstice.
North Korea has CIA written all over it. What the fuck was the Korean War for anyway? but muh communism

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Just more mind control like the space race and moon landing hoaxes. Also huge money. Our annual taxes for nuclear weapons and NASA are in the hundreds of billions. Money that is definitely being spent on something other than things that do not exist.

Keep in mind that just like nuclear weapons, all countries are also in on the fake space race and moon landings.

Nuclear generators are real. So are large bombs. You can literally blow a waterway through an entire country like the Panama Canal it just takes forever. You can power ships and cities with nuclear generators but all they produce is steam and cannot actually blow up like a bomb.
Haha nuclear generators produce steam? How, exactly?