• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Owen Benjamin thinking nuclear bombs are fake?

Forum Clout
4F6F4BE7-B055-49FC-9D53-F945A442267D.jpeg

CB0888A6-4A3E-49A6-A1EB-441AA5A04291.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
If Nukes really were what they say they are...they would have dropped it on the Ka'aba and said "where is your Allah now?". Fake and Gay to the max. All you need to do is watch that Galen WInsor documentary, you dont even need to understand advanced nuclear physics.
Too edgy for TV, too honest for Youtube, these truths ain't your daddy's home truths... its Wisconsin.gov World News!
1688554260150.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I know Big Bear is "le NUTS XD" but I really think half the shit he says is just to provoke a reaction.
Yeah I've gotta think he's just trying to be ridiculous as performance art but really he's not smart enough to pull it off because he's a dolt. Basically too dumb to be Andy Kaufman and slightly too smart to lean into it like tourettes guy

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I generally think he's a crazy idiot but I'm too susceptible to Owen Benjamin's shit to pay him any mind. Guy fully convinced me that panda bears are just chinks in elaborate bear costumes.
He got me with that one too. His logic is really good but it's ridiculous to think that there are so many Chinese midgets in zoos.

The nuclear bomb footage is also interesting -- how exactly did the camera survive? It's a great question, but it doesn't disprove nuclear bombs. It just disproves that footage.

Notice he doesn't say that the people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just making shit up.

Renaus

Forum Clout
You can't blame the globalists/jews for all the problems in the world and ended up believing in a con-artist rich jew.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I do like how Twitter users are fact checking this and that Twitter is summarizing it. I can't get there on my PC, but on my phone, I was able to load the tweet and the fact check says that the cameras were 5 miles away using a telescopic lens and that there was no fallout radiation over the Japanese cities because the bombs were detonated 600m above sea level.

Please tweet about panda bears so Twitter users can blast that one out too, Owen. For those that don't know, he's very convincing that Panda Bears aren't real. One of his main points is that they just sleep all day and have no defenses, so why wouldn't other animals just come in and eat them?

This logic could also be applied to bunnies.

Renaus

Forum Clout
"Hiroshima and Nagasaki never had any fall out radiation."
OK. What happened then?
"They believe that man can destroy God's creation."
I don't even like Carlin but it reminds me of one of his jokes.
"The planet will be fine. Only the people will be fucked."
Sure, humans can't destroy the planet but it is clearly possible to ruin the shit out of it. How many rivers are dried or polluted due to man's actions? Hell, isn't one of the conspiracies that people are fucking with drinkable water?

>tl;dr
Unless you are retarded, you should understand that destroying the planet = damaging it to the point that barely any human will be able to survive.